Killjoy banned me.
(06-13-2011, 06:05 AM)killjoy Wrote: This isn't a public debate.
I banned you for FailRP, NLR, numpad abuse, and there was something more.
Your ban was made nice and long because it's at least your 5th and to be honest - I don't like you.

Well, i dont like you neither K.J, and i bet the most of the player's on FL dont like u cuz u use ur admin rights on a REALY REALY special way. so please, next time. WARN BEFOR U FUCKING DO SOMETHING.

Tell you the truth...

I don't really like you either....

I just don't say it in the open unlike Killjoy Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Twiix, shut up.
you don't need to tell us how to admin, your a massive minge be happy you got a short ban.
-Signature removed-
Every single admin is bad on this server. They suck so hard.. They only watch the one that they dont like. and killjoy: Shrew off, you dont deserve admin.
(06-14-2011, 04:50 PM)HizzL Wrote: Every single admin is bad on this server. They suck so hard.. They only watch the one that they dont like. and killjoy: Shrew off, you dont deserve admin.

Ur arrogant sir...
Hizzl, stan and twiix must be the same person even their stupid enough to be 10 different people, wow never seen so much smelly ass's since 1455, when Mc.Maddox was fighting the big black sealion.
He's using HizzL to flame here, so TwiiX doesn't get banned for it.
That's my way of reading this, since that stian has 1 post only, wich is meaningless.

Also, notice that Stian's and HizzL's acounts, registered on the same date 6 - 13 - 2011
The day of the unban request.

___I totally feel like Phoenix Wright now Smile
This is just *sigh* you seriously make un-ban request and then come here to mock all admins?
Killjoy is GREAT admin and has being administering for long time.
Seriously shut up if you don't want to get permed.
I'v seen them all in-game togheter. So I don't think so, sadly..
Thread closed: It sounds like you were banned for a good reason, and now you made this thread seemingly just to rage at the admins. Also unban request threads are NOT public debates.