Killjoy banned me.
Your name: twiiX
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:16428928

Banning Admin:Killjoy

Ban Length: 2011-07-18 00:09:34 36 days or so.

Reason for the ban: Dont know.. Cuz Killjoy didnt give me a fucking reason...

Why we should unban you: Cuz i didn't BREAK any rule! Killjoy's said that i broke NLR and use'd keypad abuse. where i didnt do, so please killjoy, next time. Use ur damn eyes and think for once. (Sorry for the language, but im pisst of at this dude cuz he dont know what he's even banning for.) I didn't get any warning neither. thats realy bad of you guys to DONT warn us befor u just ban.
I agree with Twiix and i was in the villa with him and he didnt break any rules. i have seen many others build the same way and they didnt get banned
Apart from generally being annoying, You broke SO MANY rules. Thats why he banned you, he counted 5 btw
I Agree with Stian!
(06-12-2011, 11:39 PM)Ahsoka Wrote: Apart from generally being annoying, You broke SO MANY rules. Thats why he banned you, he counted 5 btw

Well, i wanna hear WHERE and WHEN and HOW i broke the damn rule's Wink
And from my and possible MANY other's eyes, We dont want Killjoy as a admin cuz hes not good at it at ALL.

So please, i have friends who saw that i didn't break any rules.
The only Rule I remember you breaking was when you were in apartments and built that base that i raided, you NLRed, apart from that its all Killjoy
(06-12-2011, 11:54 PM)Ahsoka Wrote: The only Rule I remember you breaking was when you were in apartments and built that base that i raided, you NLRed, apart from that its all Killjoy

I ran past to get my car, i didnt NLR... think about it.
(06-13-2011, 01:33 AM)twiiX Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 11:54 PM)Ahsoka Wrote: The only Rule I remember you breaking was when you were in apartments and built that base that i raided, you NLRed, apart from that its all Killjoy

I ran past to get my car, i didnt NLR... think about it.
it was likely interpreted as "you ran immediately to get your car where you died.. --> NLR for knowing exactly where your car is
This isn't a public debate.
I banned you for FailRP, NLR, numpad abuse, and there was something more.
Your ban was made nice and long because it's at least your 5th and to be honest - I don't like you.
(06-13-2011, 06:05 AM)killjoy Wrote: I don't like you.

I lol'd.

Back on topic. I agree with Killjoy. You were minging.