Giant Pony saying farewell.
Ahh Pony, you're a great friend and I had a lot of fun times on FL with you!
I think that when I first met you on FL, you was going around singing on the streets, very annoying at first but I soon began to love your personality.
You made me laugh so much with your very strange sense of humor and I'm going to miss that a lot.
Very sad to see you leaving now but I wish you good luck in the future, goodbye. Smile
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Giant Pony
Ah, Giant Pony.

You were fun to talk to and I enjoyed our conversations on TeamSpeak. It is a shame to see you go and now the S.A.A. will have to find a new best candidate Tounge .

Hope to see you back one day as I need someone to kick from the TS server Tounge

Farewell!
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Giant Pony
Goodbye
I liked your gay marriage ceremony outside Vauld's haunted forest and all the times I just see you running around singing, farewell.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
http://s1344.photobucket.com/user/GiantP...sort=3&o=0

this image is copyrighted by ponyARTS ltd. ©PonyARTS 2012-2014

The Image was too big for the fourms.

Bye pony.
The following 1 user Likes TedInternationalLover's post:
  • Giant Pony
Damn... You've always been... well.. you, and I'm actually gonna miss... having you around.. Creeping me out all the time...
Later man, you've always been a weirdo, but you have always been THE weirdo in my heart.

Later man. I shall dress naked, play on a drum and sing random songs to honour your name.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Giant Pony
This is you when you first joined the server:

[Image: hr7G5WS.png]

But in all seriousness I admire the way you took a lot of stick from people yet you continued to be your happy (crazy) self. It's a real shame to see a nice fella like you leave! See you around Pony!
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • Giant Pony
NUUUUU not the giant pony! I wanted to ride you Sad

Any ways, goodbye.
And he never found me while wanted, Hehe.

Well, pwny, Bye, and hope to see you in the future.
The following 1 user Likes Crownguard's post:
  • Giant Pony
good bye pony :I We had some fun times too xP
You're weird but.... thats ok for you xP

(07-15-2013, 09:31 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Hope to see you back one day as I need someone to kick from the TS server Tounge
You still got Kula.