Giant Pony saying farewell.
I never thought this day would come, but after a year of being here i have grown bored of the game mode. This is by far one of my favorite community's and the people who i have befriended will always be with me... via steam. I would like to thank everyone for teaching me how to roleplay even when all i did was run around begging for money and singing as a crazy hobo. Some very special people who i could never forget are

Al Sevenfold: You were my first friend on this server and you enjoyed being around me. i would like to thank you for helping me roleplay and helping me out in game. You also bought me donater status for 265k so thank you for that too!

DigDug: You are a great roleplayer and you are full of great ideas thank you for letting me participate in your roleplays.

Griim: you where always fun to be around and you always found some prop that i could amuse myself with... even if that prop is a doll of a child that i took into hell with me and i made her become my slave.... good times xD

Doug: You where a great husband even when i was shot or when we did very VERY odd things to our kids.

Daejaa (or whatever the fuck you go bye now, Daneera or something? idk): You are very amusing to be around... even if you are a girl... and girls are scary. you are a good friend of mine now and i'm your kid or something... idk.

Spartanjunior(numbers are at the end of ur name but owell.): you are one of the best admins on the server! you are fun to be around and nice to talk to.

Jokhah: You are also one of the BEST admins ever on this server, you are hilarious but also serious when needed. thank you for helping the server even when you don't want to. You have to be one of the best people i have met on this server.

James010120130(idk what numbers u have at the end of ur name u just got dem numbers!): I appreciate the lambo you gave me xD but seriously thank you for the great times on the server.... but mainly the lambo. jk xD

Fiblez: you are sooooooooo uber funnyz and i love playing games with you! we should play apb sometime soon!

Beflok: LOVE YA! even though you don't let me go in public xD

Theo: LOVE YA TOO!

Dwip: I LOVE YA BRO-DIZZLE BRAH.

Pavilion: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Tounge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWgsQhbaqU
This is the song i would sing the most!

Many more people mean shtuffs to me on this server but there are way to many to list, in fact i listed way to many i think. LOVE YA ALLZ.
Sad to see you go we wish that we could keep you foreverz!!!! You have always gave me a laugh.
But good luck in the future Smile and goodbye.. Sad
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
Goodbye Giant, good luck with everything!
I shall remember the first time i met you, and you were trying to mooch money off everyone in my gambling den behind the bar.

Good times, cya around man
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Giant Pony, Ciryl
Buh bye.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Pony, your a nice guy with a good sense of humour. Ill never forget you and the times we had in FL, of course we will keep in touch over steam.
The following 1 user Likes Dwip's post:
  • Giant Pony
I remember way back when you initially joined and you would stalk me and sing My Chemical Romance or Avenged Sevenfold, those were some good times.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Giant Pony
Goodbye Pony, i saw you sometimes and i remember you as freaking funny guy with good sense of humour, good luck in whatever you want to do now.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Giant Pony
I cannot describe my hatred for you when I first met you, it may of led to you being banned a few times but oh well ey? Many people disliked you at the start but somehow you built up on their dislike and forced them to love you (how u do dis?) Oh yeah I also hated the fact that you had Giant Pony for mod in your signature, in the end you became a *throws up* friend, I said it. I remember when you agreed that you can't leave this community, only take some time off. It is true, you may not play however you will lurk the forums even in death.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Giant Pony
gaint poni D: Sad to see you go, we'll still talk on steam Tounge
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
The following 1 user Likes Karakuts's post:
  • Giant Pony