Your name:
Michael S

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL]Narcotic

Reason:
Hydraulics abuse, carrying around elastic props to propkill

Involved:
The only people involved was myself and Narcotic.

Why we should unban you:
Firstly I would like to say that I am only now appealing to my ban as I have been working late a lot.
I have a few good reasons to why this ban was unfair and in my opinion, the reason for banning was misunderstood. The first reason is that with the recent lag that was going on with the server, it was really hard to control myself and the props that I was using. I mean this by saying that I basically was moving around everywhere without the ability to control it myself. The second reason goes onto the part where [FL]Narcotic had said that I was carrying around elastic props to propkill. This was not the case. I understand that there are many different angles you can look at this but the elastic props could not be removed by pressing the key "Z" and that again, due to the lag of the server, I was unable to release them from my hand and by the time that the server had caught up, I had been moved quite a distance from the location of the prop. As for the propkill part of the ban. I did not have any intention at all to propkill anyone. I understand that is against the rules and it was most definitely the exact opposite of what I wanted to do.
My original plan with the props was to hand one or two props down on a rope so people could get a laugh as the prop was odd and unusual, by not against the rules.
Note - Request may take longer to process as administrator has resigned.
(07-17-2013, 09:44 AM)Termin Wrote: Note - Request may take longer to process as administrator has resigned.

That is not a problem Termin. I am happy to wait Smile. I just want to get back and playing like you pro's Cheese
Hey.
I remember on the rules that if the post was to reach/go past seven days without it being "sorted" then the ban would be removed. Is this still the case? I am unsure whether it is or not.
Thanks
Only if you are ignored, of which you haven't.
(07-21-2013, 05:24 PM)Termin Wrote: Only if you are ignored, of which you haven't.
Alright. That is fine, I was just wondering. I hope you are able to get it sorted soon, I understand you are busy Smile
Approved, be careful with your props in the future as you will be banned a lot longer if similar events occur.