Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord
Taleworlds are working on a sequel to Mount and Blade subtitled “Bannerlord” according to the teaser trailer posted on the Mount and Blade site. There are no screenshots or details at all yet, but this is excellent news nonetheless. Mount and Blade 2 promises to once again “take players on a journey into a fictional world of up-close and personal medieval combat on a huge scale, bigger, bloodier and more intense than ever before” and include “highly requested new features.” Oooh, what could those be?

There is a teaser trailer, but I don’t want to get your hopes up. It is just a series of dramatic statements layered over some mist.
LET THE LAND BURN AND THE BLOOD FLOW.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I LOVE Mount and Blade Warband :333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • yarrrs
EXCITEMENT!
Warband was my shiz, cant wait to see if this is legit!
Mount and Blade is an awesome game; I can't wait for the sequel!
Mount and Blade: Warband was AWWWWESOME!

I hope this game is just like that, except better!
Good to see such small indie developers spawning such a popular and enjoyable series of games.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
(07-14-2013, 01:55 PM)Fiblez Wrote: Good to see such small indie developers spawning such a popular and enjoyable series of games.

Wait, isn't Mount and Blade: Warband developed by Paradox Entertainment? The same Paradox which constantly release good games?