Minor Textures Missing in v33x
Hello, I did a quick search and didn't find a thread about these textures in particular, so I've decided to post them. I have spotted four houses outside of the city that have the textures for their... actually I don't know how either of these things are called in English, so there is a screenshot of all four houses that have these textures. After further inspection it seems to be the same house copied four times. I have Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode 1 and 2, as well as other source games installed and mounted. If necessary I can provide a video of me installing everything in the download folder, which I filmed in advance.
Just install the textures from forum?
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Do you have this pack installed:
http://fearlessrp.net/dl/v33x-materials-fix.zip
Yes, I installed everything from the Downloads button next to the User CP, as you can see here: (v33x-materials-fix.zip is being copied at 1:50)

edit: I also noticed the thread about fixing ep1+2 and css by enabling the SteamPipe beta, did what was told there and tried again, the textures were still missing. I did check if the games were still mounted and they were.