unban [FL:RP] * h1n7er*
Sad 
name : [FL:RP] * h1n7er*
banned by [FL] Storm
time: few mins ago
STEAM_0:1:37584536
reason:Becaue I'm new to gmod and I don't know some things. Also I duped it by mistake(the base, i had chosen it to see how it looks when gosted but mistakenly pressed left click). I didn't want to do it. Also I'm not a minge. I know that I just got unbanned but i got banned because a ss lied that there was fire in a house when i was a fireman. So please give me just one chance. I mean it's not fair. I just... oh it's your choice.

I'd had reports of you blocking the street with props.
Then I see a giant floating base you've brought into the server via adv dupe....
... Storm please I will not break the rules any more. I bought gmod recently and I havent played in another server like this. I promise I will not break the rules anymore if I must read them twenty times or more . This is my favorite server. Please last chance. I promise. One more chance please .
(06-12-2011, 05:32 PM)Mitakaaa9955 Wrote: ... Storm please I will not break the rules any more. I bought gmod recently and I havent played in another server like this. I promise I will not break the rules anymore if I must read them twenty times or more . This is my favorite server. Please last chance. I promise. One more chance please .

I'm literally so annoyed with you right now.

I unbanned you already today, because you said you'd not break any more rules - and you go and do this.

Denied.