[Unofficial] The Adjustment Bureau
The goal of the Adjustment Bureau is to make the world a better place through following a plan that has been created by many of the churches of the world and private investors like Michael Corleone. The Bureau achieves peace and control through everything from Hypnotism and magic to Assassination and “persuasion”. The Bureau is very secretive and prefers that people think they are a legend. They operate quickly and quietly, they leave no evidence and no member from the bureau has ever been caught.
The Adjustment Bureau or Temperatio Bureau as it was formerly known, was founded in 337 AD, during the writing of the New Testament. For hundreds of years it acted as a secret task force for the Vatican but as it grew, and as people’s ideas changed the Adjustment Bureau required more people, equipment and money to influence the worlds views and ideas. In 1200 AD the bureau became independent from the Vatican and founded a company called “Immobilare” to generate funds. In 1245 AD the Bureau started allowing Non- Christian investors into Immobilare. By 1500 Immobilare, and the Bureau itself was owned by many different religious orders, companies and private investors. The bureau became very successful and made its investors very wealthy, it created other orders like The Dark Brotherhood to help keep the people of the world under control. Now, The Adjustment Bureau works not only for various world religions but carries out Adjustments for its private investors. Upon the extraction of The Dark Brotherhood from Evocity, the Adjustment Bureau moved its main force in, determined to rid Evocity of the evil and corrupt and plant the seeds of prosperity.
[Image: 10eg0h5.jpg]
[FL:RP] Ludo(STEAM_0:1:42147535)

The Chairman controls everything and anything The Adjustment Bureau does, he promotes and demotes agents assigns investigators to people and calls the shots as to how the situations will play out in an Adjustment.

[Image: 2la4y1z.jpg]
[FL:RP] Rockdon(STEAM_0:1:45225470)
The Vice Chairman, acts as the advisor for the Chairman he also has power over all members of The Bureau and can influence the decisions made and who is assigned where.

[Image: 2ch2i3d.png]
This position is The Bureau's way of saying 'Thank You' for contributing money

The investors of Adjustment Bureau earn a special spot in the chairman's list when adjustments are made involving them it is always in their favor and their money aids in making the bureau more equipped and capable of doing there jobs more efficiently, professionally and neatly
[Image: 2w4lczr.jpg]
This position cannot be applied for. It may be earned through promotion.

H.R.E.A Also know as High Ripple Effect Agent. Is the highest achievable rank in The Adjustment Bureau, They are the only Adjustment Agents capable of doing drastic changes in the course of an adjustment to get the job done, they are called only when all other attempts to change something has failed. They are the best at what they do and have no limits to there abilities in stopping something from happening. Hence there names the adjustments they make are no small thing and will cause a ripple through the course of time, this is more commonly known as "The Butterfly effect".

[Image: 1532ope.png]

[FL:RP] Goliathus(STEAM_0:1:66597710)

Agents, are one of the more aggressive ranks. They are normally assigned to guard the Bureau from ever letting a mortal witness its actual location or accompany an H.R.E.A or Investigator to add the aspect of "Intimidation" with high class weaponry. They could be considered the S.W.A.T team or the Security guards of the Bureau.

[Image: 1235r0m.png]

[FL:RP] Coal(STEAM_0:0:67298141)

The investigator is the watered down version of the H.R.E.A they aren't nearly as aggressive only doing small adjustments to an individual they are assigned to such as making them miss the bus or spill coffee on their suit forcing them to go home and change missing something The Adjustment Bureau prevented them from doing. Most legends and myths know they are more commonly know as "Guardian Angles" Agents can accompany them but the cases are normally rare.

[Image: 68rm9k.png]
This is the default position. All members of the Bureau start off here for a week or a month you stay in this position until the chairman and vice chairman think you are ready.

๖ۣۜX|Becool76(STEAM_0:0:31721586)

They are only the newbies of the Bureau normally an apprentice to an Investigator to learn there ways of not being noticed and blending with the shadows so that mortals do not know they walk among them. After learning the ways of the Investigator a promotion is normally in order.

[Image: 33djk44.jpg]
[Image: runo5h.png]
[Image: dw2cn7.png]
OCC Requirements
  • You are atleast 14 years old
  • You have a minimum of 100 hours (No exceptions)
  • You have no more then 8 bans (No exceptions)
  • You speaking English fluently
  • You can roleplay smoothly and have patients when roleplaying

IC Requirements
  • You are in no clan as of right now
  • You can disappear or get away if needed to avoid humanity knowing of The Bureau
  • You work well with others

[Image: 2hofs4j.png]

Spoiler :
Application
Code:
[b][u][size=large]Personal Information (OOC)[/size][/u][/b]
[b]Real Name:[/b] (First and surname)
[b]Steam Name:[/b] (Steam Name)
[b]Steam ID:[/b] (Steam ID)
[b]Age:[/b] (Age)
[b]Time Zone:[/b] (Time Zone)
[b]Hours:[/b] (Number of server hours)
[b]RP Points (if applicable):[/b] (RP Points)
[b]Bans (with dates):[/b] (Bans)

[b][u][size=large]Character Information (IC)[/size][/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b] (First and surname)
[b]Age:[/b] (Age)
[b]Bio:[/b] (Short description about character)

[b][u][size=large]Anything extra (ETC)[/size][/u][/b]
[b]Why do you wanna join the Adjustment Bureau:[/b] (Reason why you wanna join)

[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 3 users Like Ludo's post:
  • rockdon, FatBuiscut, Becool76
Just thought I'd point out that (No acceptions) should be (No exceptions).

Otherwise, a good looking set up. I wish you luck.
Nice clan page, I'll think about joining.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
*patience not patients, that would imply that you might be a doctor or something. That's just confusing.
Personal Information (OOC)
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Coal
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67298141
Time Zone: GMT
Hours: 118
RP Points (if applicable): 0
Bans (with dates): 4

Character Information (IC)
Name: Richard
Bio: Rich

Anything extra (ETC)
Why do you wanna join the Adjustment Bureau: Cuz i like it Smile
Personal Information (OOC) Umm ask me on steam .. ?
Steam Name: ([Hamad)
Steam ID: ([FL:RP] Goliathus)
Time Zone: (10:35 gmt +4)
Hours: (123)
RP Points (if applicable): (0 Sad)
Bans (with dates): (4)

Character Information (IC) Cool, amazing, funny.
Name: (Jordan 'gali' Maron)
Bio: (Short description about character)

Anything extra (ETC) i'll rip your head off, and shit down your neck.
Why do you wanna join the Adjustment Bureau: (No clan Smile)
(07-14-2013, 06:34 AM)Coal Wrote: Personal Information (OOC)
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Coal
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67298141
Time Zone: GMT
Hours: 118
RP Points (if applicable): 0
Bans (with dates): 4

Name: Richard
Bio: Rich

Anything extra (ETC)
Why do you wanna join the Adjustment Bureau: Cuz i like it Smile

Accepted welcome to the clan M8!
Steam Name: [FL:RP] bond
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60666652
Time Zone:GMT
Hours: (Number of server hours)151
RP Points (if applicable): (RP Points)0
Bans (with dates): (Bans)1

Name:James Smith
Bio:6.ft likes to play xbox360
Anything extra (ETC)
Why do you wanna join the Adjustment Bureau: (Reason why you wanna join)cus I like it and what you do
Greetings agents
This is a notice that The Chairman, Ludo will be away for a short time.
I will have total control over the clan until his return.

- Have a nice day
- rockdon
(07-14-2013, 06:47 AM)[FL:RP] bond Wrote: Real Name: lennox
Steam Name: [FL:RP] bond
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60666652
Time Zone:GMT
Hours: (Number of server hours)151
RP Points (if applicable): (RP Points)0
Bans (with dates): (Bans)1

Name:James Smith
Bio:6.ft likes to play xbox360
Anything extra (ETC)
Why do you wanna join the Adjustment Bureau: (Reason why you wanna join)cus I like it and what you do

Your application looks good we just need to meet you ingame add me on steam so we can discuss this further