Errrr..
(07-10-2013, 12:48 AM)Jamie Wrote: Considering you're making out that its a lot because of your weight, Yet; You're able to make your way onto the Fearless Forums and type well enough, Not to mention making a thread in off-topic.

[Image: i_call_bullsht.jpg]

That's where you are wrnf, you se I have drank 4 whole bottles off Famous Goose whisky orisit famous grous I can't remember but my mum cleans at the distileraly and she is going to quither job becuse she doesnt get payed enough>
(07-10-2013, 12:48 AM)Jamie Wrote: Considering you're making out that its a lot because of your weight, Yet; You're able to make your way onto the Fearless Forums and type well enough, Not to mention making a thread in off-topic.

[Image: i_call_bullsht.jpg]

Excuse me? Why would I have lied about this? What do I have to gain? I always make sure my punctuation and grammar is good. I think I had to go over writing the original post 3 times.
I wouldn't have a clue, you shall have to ask our local drunk Kula.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Enzyme
(07-09-2013, 07:50 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: I just had 7 shots of Imperial Standard vodka, I currently weigh around 55kg, what are my chances of survival?

Where I come from, you drink 7 shots for the morning, 7 for lunch, and then 14 for dinner.
(07-10-2013, 09:40 AM)Adman Wrote: I wouldn't have a clue, you shall have to ask our local drunk Kula.

LMFAO the Fearless drunkard Kula.
Legend has it that he's 12 ft tall and spits fire.