Errrr..
I just had 7 shots of Imperial Standard vodka, I currently weigh around 55kg, what are my chances of survival?
(07-09-2013, 08:49 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: Zero, you're doomed...

Goodnight.

Aha, Farewell then, Fearless.
Chances of survival? No idea
Chances of having fun? Ehh, potentally quite high.

I weigh about 65 kg but I have a higher tolerance than people who weigh the same or even higher as me. It's individual although weight is a major factor.

But seriously.
I'd advise puking it up if you get too drunk. It's never a good idea to pass out with a rising degree of alcohol in your blood.. Also, you can also risk choking in your own puke if you fall asleep. You should eat.. bread and stuff to soak up the alcohol. Also a good idea to drink water and lots of it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-09-2013, 09:10 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Chances of survival? No idea
Chances of having fun? Ehh, potentally quite high.

I weigh about 65 kg but I have a higher tolerance than people who weigh the same or even higher as me. It's individual although weight is a major factor.

But seriously.
I'd advise puking it up if you get too drunk. It's never a good idea to pass out with a rising degree of alcohol in your blood.. Also, you can also risk choking in your own puke if you fall asleep. You should eat.. bread and stuff to soak up the alcohol. Also a good idea to drink water and lots of it.

Thank you for the guidance, good sir.
2hardcore4me
(07-09-2013, 09:42 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: 2hardcore4me

It wasn't intended to "show off", merely curiosity.
(07-09-2013, 09:58 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote:

I know Tounge

You'll be fine. You're not drunk as you can type with good grammar. Try drinking the bottle and then come on. It's always fun Tounge

But seriously, lay off the spirits until you're a bit older. Find a cider or lager you like.

Only drink Vodka with responsible friends Smile
(07-09-2013, 11:11 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 09:58 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote:

I know Tounge

You'll be fine. You're not drunk as you can type with good grammar. Try drinking the bottle and then come on. It's always fun Tounge

But seriously, lay off the spirits until you're a bit older. Find a cider or lager you like.

Only drink Vodka with responsible friends Smile

I always make sure my grammar is pristine.
My advice is not to come on Fearless.
I mean, it would be fun for everyone at the start seeing your actions, but, that's when drunk RPs get a little bit too real.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Burrito Warrior
Considering you're making out that its a lot because of your weight, Yet; You're able to make your way onto the Fearless Forums and type well enough, Not to mention making a thread in off-topic.

[Image: i_call_bullsht.jpg]