Ban request for Nomie
Name of player: Nomie (I think he changed his name to JENS but I can't be sure)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20177034

Time in GMT: 14:30-16:55

Server: v2d

Summary: Random raid alone as SRU, patrolling as SRU, busts down doors, no warrant, arrested on sight, CDM'd at least 15 people, shooting at civilians and other cops in street.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/xh18n
It's an imgur album, I haven't figured out how to upload images to FL directly, feel free to shout at me if I've done it wrong.
I do not know why you posted this. Because I did nothing wrong. Not even me who ran ov er those.
(07-09-2013, 04:19 PM)Nomie Wrote: I do not know why you posted this. Because I did nothing wrong. Not even me who ran ov er those.

There were multiple people online who witnessed it, and the admins can check the logs to see how many people you hit. It was quite a few. I couldn't get an action shot of your car hitting anyone because I was trying not to get hit myself.
Sir the driver of mustang is not Nomie it was SRU what stole it i am making BR on him (uploading video) .And how can you see the driver is SRU and nomie wasn't.
(07-09-2013, 04:46 PM)N00bKiller Wrote: Sir the driver of mustang is not Nomie it was SRU what stole it i am making BR on him (uploading video) .And how can you see the driver is SRU and nomie wasn't.

Oh I was sure that Nomie got in the car. If you show me the video and it proves it wasn't him I'll remove the BR.
(07-09-2013, 05:21 PM)Sharman Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 04:46 PM)N00bKiller Wrote: Sir the driver of mustang is not Nomie it was SRU what stole it i am making BR on him (uploading video) .And how can you see the driver is SRU and nomie wasn't.

Oh I was sure that Nomie got in the car. If you show me the video and it proves it wasn't him I'll remove the BR.

Maked the BR but still missing video .. uploading....
Ban request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, Nomie (STEAM_0:0:20177034), was found violating rules regarding blatant car deathmatching.
Suspension will be applied for 2 weeks.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator