Ban request, Random warrant
Name of player: (Greek/army) LefterisN21 and ^1Shadow

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47164583 and STEAM_0:0:21971138

Time in GMT: GMT +2 14:00 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: Well, I was skyping with a Spanish friend and suddendly my friend told me there are some police officers out of my house and I saw they made a random search warrant on me and I quickly got my Fraps and started recording.

Evidence:

As you can see in the video they say that they SAW MY PRINTERS or something like that and they couldnt see it because there was a prop in the window as I show in the video.
Tongue 
i found printers on hes hause and drungs i see him hes moving on it then i come in hes hause and you see on video he has printers and drung lab and weeds youu need to ban him for fail report

i think printer weed and drung lab are iliegal or not
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting when not involved. - Shadow
(07-09-2013, 01:34 PM)lefterisn21 Wrote: i found printers on hes hause and drungs i see him hes moving on it then i come in hes hause and you see on video he has printers and drung lab and weeds youu need to ban him for fail report

i think printer weed and drung lab are iliegal or not
How could you know I had printers if I had never let you in my house... OMG
(07-09-2013, 05:01 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: as i saw in the video ,..they were going to tell u sometinhg but they see the room with the contra ..so they warrant you .Anf u have your door opened ..so they got in .. they saw your contra by mistake .. advise : close your door or make a fanding door base .

Dude wtf are you talking about look I will explain :

First - I was printing with my friend and suddendly he says there are cops outside of our house (with a fading door) and I saw they got in with a warrant on me
Next - They entered and I started recording.

They couldn't even see the contraband because there was a black prop at the window so they had no solid reason to get in.

(07-09-2013, 05:01 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: as i saw in the video ,..they were going to tell u sometinhg but they see the room with the contra ..so they warrant you .Anf u have your door opened ..so they got in .. they saw your contra by mistake .. advise : close your door or make a fanding door base .

And, as you can see in the video, they opened a lot of rooms and he said "THER THER THER", so he didn't actually know where the printers were.
(07-09-2013, 06:53 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: Oh yeah u are right man ..i saw the video again and i understand that they random raid you ..they said there there ..this mean they didnt see your contra ...

Well thanks for understanding Skeptical
The evidence shows that your house had walls around it, which would of made it hard for them to see the actual contra or hear it.
Both issued 1 day for Random Raiding.

By the way, please don't use teamspeak or any other third-party software to metagame in in-game situations.