[Unofficial] C.R.A.S.H Police Division
[align=center]Evocity C.R.A.S.H Division

C.R.A.S.H is a police division which focuses mainly on cracking down on gang activity in the city, we currently have 3 members.

[FL:RP] Hazza56 (Vito Scalatoni) - Chief of C.R.A.S.H
[FL:RP] ttjr123 (Tyla Jai) - Deputy Chief of C.R.A.S.H
cameronbduran2000 (xBatmanx) - Commander of C.R.A.S.H

We are currently accepting a maximum of 12 people, reason being so we can have the clan on 2 servers at once occasionally,(Police Max limit is 6, not counting sergeant) limit may be raised if I feel it is necessary.

Requirements:
Able to be loyal to Chief and Deputy Chief
Experienced with roleplay (CityRP and other roleplay servers)
Must be good at roleplaying as a police officer

Obviously, you will be inactive in the clan whilst roleplaying other jobs, which I do not mind.

PM me ingame or on forums if you would like to join.

[Image: 159px-Los_Angeles_Police_Department_Comm..._Patch.png]
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP] Hazza56's post:
  • ttjr123
You should add this:

-Some more descriptions
-Titles and Logos
-Pictures
-Better thread setup
-Make a more attractive thread
-And more..

I don't think many people think that it's something special. Make a more detailed clan page.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(07-08-2013, 07:59 PM)myfloodify Wrote: You should add this:

-Some more descriptions
-Titles and Logos
-Pictures
-Better thread setup
-And more..

I don't think many people think that it's something special. Make a more detailed clan page.
How do I add pictures? The failed image at the bottom is supposed to be the C.R.A.S.H badge but it didn't work.
Why create a seperate clan for it and then spend 3 minutes to create the clan page when we already have a properly made official policing clan?
The following 4 users Like Narc's post:
  • GRiiM, Rolorox, Ludo, yarrrs
(07-09-2013, 02:58 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Why create a seperate clan for it and then spend 3 minutes to create the clan page when we already have a properly made official policing clan?

Google C.R.A.S.H or Community Resources Against Streed Hoodlums, it's a division of a police force, not its own police force.
(07-09-2013, 02:05 PM)[FL:RP] Hazza56 Wrote:
(07-08-2013, 07:59 PM)myfloodify Wrote: You should add this:

-Some more descriptions
-Titles and Logos
-Pictures
-Better thread setup
-And more..

How do I add pictures? The failed image at the bottom is supposed to be the C.R.A.S.H badge but it didn't work.

What is your image uploading website?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
everyone deserves a chanse ^^
Try and upload a image using:

-Photobucket
-Imgur
-Postimage
-Any other image uploadable website

And upload it to this website using the (Start with [IMG], end with [/IMG]) IMG code.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Sounds like a great idea. Just know that if it doesn't work out, the Evo City Police Department is always looking for new members and would be glad to have people who really care about being a good officer of the law.

ECPD Commander, Jason Cutmore
As of right now my friend. Your clan doesn't stand a chance, I support your ideas on trying to become independent but without the proper experience, look or back story for this clan I don't think it will go anywhere. My suggestion to you is, find a way to improve this post and spend allot of time in the development of it. That will really bring out the attention your seeking and you might even get some members.

Best of luck
-Ludo
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]