DarkWolf611's Unban Request
Your name: DarkWolf611

Your ban ID: 13023

Banned by: Temar

Reason: cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering 2nd Offence

Involved: Just myself and a script I missed when taking out the auto aim script

Why we should unban you: When I was banned the second time it was due to a script I was unaware of being in my auto run folder (DarkRPents.lua) The stupid fucking script didn't even work. I tried explaining this but it was to no avail. Everyone (Excluding Temar) who posted on my previous unban app threw wild accusations at me off of pure biased opinion by looking at what I was banned for. All saying "There is no way you didn't know that script was still there." calling me a lier and ignorant.

I have donated to help this server stay afloat (No one cares, right?) and I have many hours on the server and I have learned my lesson. I do not use these petty hacks anymore. They are outdated and I quit using scripts long ago.

I am begging forgiveness and consideration so I can come back and RP. It took me ages to work up the rp money for my BMW... please.
You were banned for hacks once. One would think that after such an affair you would wipe your folder and re-install GMod, yet you didn't - you connected to our servers with them again.
(07-09-2013, 02:02 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You were banned for hacks once. One would think that after such an affair you would wipe your folder and re-install GMod, yet you didn't - you connected to our servers with them again.

I know Doomdude1, it was foolish of me not to just reinstall gmod. I understand what I did and accept full responsibility of my actions.

If you decide to allow me back on the servers you have my word you will never have any problems with me again in the future.

I mean, if I get back on the servers and I am still using hacks it should be obvious.

All I am asking for is one more chance to prove to you and the community I am no longer breaking your no cheat policy and I wish to return to one of the coolest servers in gmod.

I miss all the good times I had here.

I understand if you do not wish to give me another chance since I already had two. I swear to you, the second time was an accident and I had no idea that folder was still in there. As silly as that sound it is true and there is no way I can prove to you that it was an accident.

Please, please allow me to return.

I will not let you down!

--Edit--

It has been a while and this appeal has had no attention, could I please get some closure?
Denied based our policy on hacks