Ban Request: [FL:RP] outgoingjake and [FL:RP]Barney[No Sound]
(07-06-2013, 12:58 PM)Dutchy Wrote:
(07-06-2013, 12:49 PM)Barney Wrote: huh? how am i know for it

Once you minge alot you kinda get known for it.

well i know i did it a bit its kinda cause my friend always does it and it makes it almost feel comfortable as he doesnt get banned most of the time i really dont want to be known for this anymore as now i am no longer as good friends with the guy anymore due to arguments etc sorry
sincerely Barney
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
I am NOT known for being a minge.. -_- A lot of people on the server during the time areas that I play LOVE me as President and as an RPer in general. I don't EVER purposely run people over, kill for no reason, or random raid. I have been banned twice. Once for FailRP because I was driving a sports car as an SRU, and another time for backseat Administration. In this situation, I don't see any rule breaking at all for me or Barney, for that matter. I didn't ever NLR, because the officer was killing my friend after I died, so I killed the officer. I also wasn't killing him for no reason. The Officer had shot me multiple times whilst I had a knife aimed at him, so I started killing him. This is my LAST comment, because I'm just going to leave it to an Admin to make a decision. Sincerely, Outgoingjake
He told you to put the knife down so many times! You declined and started going behind him! I would shoot too!
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
75 % love u as rper and pressident ,,,,,,,,,, ?! rly ? You have a big image of your self at the server man ..so funny ..of course i cant even see that you are good rper from the video i just saw omg ..and we dont care if u got angry or something ..u are still a rule breaker and u should be banned ...barney too ..having a car into the nexus ? rly ?because u like that ? omg ...u guys are not ready to play semis serius Rolplay servers like fearless .
Approved