Ban Request: [FL:RP] outgoingjake and [FL:RP]Barney[No Sound]
Name of player:[FL:RP] outgoingjake and [FL:RP]Barney[No Sound]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37622074 and STEAM_0:0:43926250

Time in GMT: -6 8:05-8:12 PM

Server:v33x

Summary:Saw some guy having his car out in nexus, and saying he wants to keep it in the nexus, and then some guy knifes and kills me randomly, then starts killing a cop after I respawned, then his friend (Barney, the guy who had his car in nexus) started knifing the cop and then outgoing jake respawned and broke nlr by shooting the cop again.

Evidence: [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0003_zps6ffc2ecc.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0004_zps1f961577.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0000_zps9a351416.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0001_zpsdf9636e6.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0002_zps298b31f2.jpg]
Thank the music to Dutchy in my skype call xD
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
(07-06-2013, 01:19 AM)Kulthro Wrote: Name of player:[FL:RP] outgoingjake and [FL:RP]Barney[No Sound]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37622074 and STEAM_0:0:43926250

Time in GMT: -6 8:05-8:12 PM

Server:v33x

Summary:Saw some guy having his car out in nexus, and saying he wants to keep it in the nexus, and then some guy knifes and kills me randomly, then starts killing a cop after I respawned, then his friend (Barney, the guy who had his car in nexus) started knifing the cop and then outgoing jake respawned and broke nlr by shooting the cop again.

Evidence: [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0003_zps6ffc2ecc.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0004_zps1f961577.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0000_zps9a351416.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0001_zpsdf9636e6.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0002_zps298b31f2.jpg]
Video is uploading now.
could i just say this cop had what i thought rdmed several people which turned out to be the same person as i recently learned and tryed to kill me and i thought i could put my car in nexus as i have saw several players do it before
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
He didn't RDM anybody, he killed outgoingjake for attempting to take his life with a knife.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
and when i say rdmed i dont know if it was rdm all i know was i saw him shooting at a fair few people possibly rdming them

i agree with jakes ban as he nlred and rdmed i just believed he was in the right after seeing the incidents this cop was in

(07-06-2013, 01:32 AM)Kulthro Wrote: The server just got back up for about 5 minutes before this happened, and I was with him the whole time he spawned. Lol
look man i'd appreciate it if you retract the br on me for rdm as i thought jake was in the right
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

I killed the officer because he was swearing at me and I pulled a knife, then he presumed to FearRP by tasing me multiple times and shooting at me. I then pulled an AUG after I died, and the officer was shooting my friend, so I joined in again.
and i would like to edit i am not afiliated in an way to outgoingjake

look i dont want this to get out of hand in any way so im just going to take my say 2/3 day ban and leave it thank you kulthro for making this server a safer and more fun place to rp.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

I agree with Barney. Kulthro is just trying to keep the server safe from minges and things of that sort. I've been banned before, and it SUCKS. I love CityRP, but there is always a once in a while time when I break the rules out of anger or something similar, and I do need to try to force myself not to. Whatever comes out of this is going to be the right thing.
head, shoulder, knees and toes! Every BR with me in it has a shit ton of banter haha.

But yeah, these 2 were minging up the server pretty bad. But yet again they're both kinda known for it.
huh? how am i know for it
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

(07-06-2013, 12:49 PM)Barney Wrote: huh? how am i know for it

Once you minge alot you kinda get known for it.