Unban Request Loler920a
Your name: Loler920a

Your ban ID: 34194

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Trying to get information "why he was raiding" from a "random raiding civilian", RDMed my SRU, and he was about to to do the same to me. (Also I think he wanted me to get banned because the amount of time he sent the BR was extremely fast).

Involved: My SRU at the time(Is it possible to get the logs who was who) And the person who raided (He didn't let me get a clear look on his name)

Why we should unban you: I have been banned due to a misunderstanding. And it wasn't the first time I got raided because another batch of people(Group) known as the corleones raided me just for me to say the laws a bit more faster. Also one of my Broadcast were "If you want to know laws send a request". So if he raided me for me not saying any laws I will disagree.(Note that soulripper was on at the time not sure though if he left before the raid)
Taxes were 12 (So not a real excuse for high taxes)
I have never rebelled to any kind of rules in real life nor in a game especially in multiplayer and I am a proud member of CITYRP.
I have always considerated all my actions.
Sorry if this proves to be any inconvenience due to a long forum. (I always crave for the righteousness and a fair go of a community).

If you do have questions please don't hesitate to email or post on this forum.

(07-05-2013, 01:38 AM)Loler920a Wrote: Your name: Loler920a

Your ban ID: 34194

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Trying to get information "why he was raiding" from a "random raiding civilian", RDMed my SRU, and he was about to to do the same to me. (Also I think he wanted me to get banned because the amount of time he sent the BR was extremely fast).

Involved: My SRU at the time(Is it possible to get the logs who was who) And the person who raided (He didn't let me get a clear look on his name)

Why we should unban you: I have been banned due to a misunderstanding. And it wasn't the first time I got raided because another batch of people(Group) known as the corleones raided me just for me to say the laws a bit more faster. Also one of my Broadcast were "If you want to know laws send a request". So if he raided me for me not saying any laws I will disagree.(Note that soulripper was on at the time not sure though if he left before the raid)
Taxes were 12 (So not a real excuse for high taxes)
I have never rebelled to any kind of rules in real life nor in a game especially in multiplayer and I am a proud member of CITYRP.
I have always considerated all my actions.
Sorry if this proves to be any inconvenience due to a long forum. (I always crave for the righteousness and a fair go of a community).

If you do have questions please don't hesitate to email or post on this forum.
Your ban reason was this : Prop block / Building during raid

The reason I banned you was because you were being raided and you were building more walls behind the current walls. You also trapped a member who was in the midst of killing your last SS who was on top of the nexus with you and you trapped him in the hallway with this said building.

That is why you are banned.
(07-05-2013, 04:40 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Your ban reason was this : Prop block / Building during raid

The reason I banned you was because you were being raided and you were building more walls behind the current walls. You also trapped a member who was in the midst of killing your last SS who was on top of the nexus with you and you trapped him in the hallway with this said building.

He raided for no reason

(07-05-2013, 08:18 AM)Loler920a Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 04:40 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Your ban reason was this : Prop block / Building during raid

He raided for no reason
And if the reason was valid I would of gladly given my self up because it will be the right thing to do but he was randomly raiding and I blocked him to get the reason why he was raiding alone.
I was on the server. You report the random raid to me and I will deal with it.

Do not take matters into your own hands and break the rules to stop a rule breaker. That is Backseat Administration. I got the call that you were prop blocking came up and dealt with it. If you reported him for random raiding I would of came up and dealt with it.

Denied.