EvoluTions mass lottery!
Intro

Okay so as you guessed by the name of the thread i am doing a lottery, this is because i never spend my money so yeah lets make some people happy! Smile

The total amount of money given away will be a massive $2,500,000!

This will be given out in 15 sets of $100,000 one mass lottery on the server (Will be RP'ed as a raffle.) for a total of $500,000 prize and 5 riddles to be solved each with a $100,000 prize.

Our main lottery
Okay so here is how it will work you will choose a number between 1 and 40, (There will be 15 winning numbers) each winner will be awarded with $100,000

Rules
To obtain a number you need to reply to this thread with your, Name
on steam, Number of bans (This is because i want the money to go to good players not people likely to be banned over and over) and the number you wish to choose.

The numbers are first come first serve i will update the thread as often as possible!

You may:
Only pick ONE number using multiple account to attempt to gain multiple numbers will get you removed from the entire lottery.

Drop out or change your number at any point up until the results are announced (shortly after all or most numbers are taken)

The raffle
This will be done on the V2D server as it is the only one i play, i will make a machine that will spin a note from each person that enters that raffle and one will be chosen at random the winner of this raffle wins a total of $500,000!

The time and date of the raffle is not yet decided i will need to wait until i have built the raffle machine and i am sure of a time i can be on the server. Also due to many DDoS attacks it will be hard to do this raffle anytime soon.

Rules
You may only enter one note into the machine at the time of the event (Attempting to enter multiple notes will get you removed from the raffle.)

Reserve the ability to enter the raffle if you are not available to play at the time. If you wish to do this PM me on this site and i will arrange it. (last minute requests for this because you cannot get onto the server will not be accepted) So please give a reason to why you wish to request the reservation of a note in the raffle good reasons like not being at home that day is an example of what will be accepted. Obviously don't try to reserve a slot until the date and time is set.

Riddles

There will be 5 riddles below all new and unique (so Google wont help) getting the right answer will give you a $100,000 prize.

Rules

You may:
ONLY attempt to answer one riddle, if you guess wrong you can try again on the same or different riddle.

Not attempt to answer another riddle if you have already answered one correctly.

So how it all works in the end, read this before entering anything!
To finalize everything must be done in this way exactly!

To keep this thread clean if you wish to choose a number for the lottery follow the instructions above and reply to this thread.

If you wish to attempt to answer a riddle PM me "Riddle 1 or 2 or whatever number it is and your answer. If you guess correctly you will be notified and the thread will be updated.

If you wish to reserve a place in the in game raffle (limited people will be accepted for this probably only 2 or 3) Make sure you have a good reason to why you deserve the place, PM me on this site (With your reason.)

The Riddles

All riddles will be in some way related to the FL community and servers (Kinda :/) but will not be too difficult. (I want you to win!)

Some are easy and will be solved in minutes some will be difficult, good luck.

1.You are at 0% your car is stuck you can't afford the $1000 for a can where do you wish you were? Winner Elite Penguin Answer BP fuel station.

2.I am a part of v2d I am not a building or even in the city, out in the open is where i stay but please don't go past me you will be warned. What am i? Winner Pavilion, Answer The lake.

3. I keep you safe from many things, i help you out when i can i can't always be there but i do my best. What am i? Winner qu3L, answer An admin.

4.I am on every map and i share the name of a type of tablet, not an ipad dummies. What am i? Winner Blackdog, Answer Google Nexus.

5. This riddle is all but easy i even made it kind of rhyme, I am in all the maps up high where it is breezy and you see me all the time. What am i? Winner Dink, Answer clouds.

Whoever sends me a PM with the correct answer first is the winner of that riddle.

If i may i suggest a bit of research for riddle 4. Wink

If you are the winner of one of the riddles your money will be delivered to you when we can agree to meet on one of the servers feel free to add me on steam [FL:RP] EvoluTion.

Lottery board
1.Dutchy
2.GeorgeTheBoy
3. Garry The Sloth
5.SkitZ
6.Sharman
7. qu3L
8.Pholorian
9. Jarz
12. Elite Penguin
13. Pavlion
14.septic
15.Rolorox
16.Rain
17.dermy
18.Dawnrider
19.Verzyn
21.Toxic
22.Freezak
23. BlackDog
24. Derpie
25.ima_eatyou
26.TheMeerkatPOV
27.Daniel507
28.GRiiM
29.Dwip
30.Wood chopper
31. AngelOfDeath
32.ArcHammer
34.Faces
35.KPredeyes
36.Dink
37.Weecow
39.Pasarus

If these numbers fill up quickly i may add up to 50.

To anybody entering any of the 3 giveaways good luck hope you win! No not you the other guy, just kidding you! <3

If there are any errors in spelling or grammar sorry i was tired when i typed this. Also if my tiredness has made me put this thread somewhere stupid like admin abuse feel free to move it. xD
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie
The following 1 user Likes ProbablyAGamer's post:
  • daniel507
Elite penguin
bans:11
number:12
Steam Name: Gᴀʀʏ Tʜᴇ Sʟᴏᴛʜ
RPName: Skizzy Mars
bans:2
number:3

and
for riddle 1

I would go to a Doctor and buy Steroids for cheap to get 100 stamina,
it gets your stamina back and transports you!
BlackDog

Bans: 2

Number: 23

Riddle #4: Pmed you the answer
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Pavilion
Bans: 1
Number: 13

Riddle Two -
SN: [FL:RP] Jarz
Bans: 3