Hacked acount
Hallo its me {FL:RP] Great God. My steam acount was hacked yesterday, so if anything happen iam sorry. I am working to catch the thief, i hope ill have my acount back tomorrow. Thank you for your understanding.

Greetings {FL:RP] Great God
It always suck when your account got hijacked, i got mine hijacked like 5 times in the past 7 years i had my account. I always got it back within a few days because of steams excellent support Smile
If the problem persists, ask the [FL] management to ban you until you get your account under control, this way your stuff is safe. Good luck, Steam is good
Eh idk if your telling the truth or what. Your account came on yesterday and became SS and started to RDM everyone.

I dont know if you really did get hacked or just saying that so you don't get banned.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Why would a hacker, hack an account just to play fearless and get banned, this a load of poop!
The following 1 user Likes dryblood321's post:
  • Killjoy
Then show us a screen of steam support assistance.
People who hack accounts, don't go onto a server and break rules, they don't know what server you play either, they only steal it so you can't have it.
Why would someone steal account and then play in Fearless?
poor explanation.
Shitty excuse, all bans apply the same.