Unban request [FL:RP] MasterDrake90
Your name: [FL:RP] MasterDrake90

Your ban ID: 34195

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: NLR

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: So, I was just in a raid at the president office and I had just died so I spawned back in and got in the lift (I was SRU Leader) to go down, but instantly as I got in the lift it was called back up to where the raid was and I didn't want to go there because I knew it was NLR, so I stood with my gun down waiting for the lift to go back down so I could guard the nexus doors but as that happened I got banned for NLR. I think that I should have my ban time shortened because I didn't intentionally break this rule, somebody called the lift up as I got in when I wanted to go down.
I would believe this but I didn't ban you until you got off the elevator.
(07-04-2013, 05:28 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I would believe this but I didn't ban you until you got off the elevator.

I didn't get out of the elevator though
You did though.

After you unknowingly shot at the new president who was right there you all got out of the elevator and I know you did for a fact because you were the Head of SS. So it was easier to spot you over the others.
(07-04-2013, 06:35 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You did though.

After you unknowingly shot at the new president who was right there you all got out of the elevator and I know you did for a fact because you were the Head of SS. So it was easier to spot you over the others.

I didn't shoot the new president as I had my gun down? And im positive I didn't get out or shoot him? I just walked around the elevator
You were in the corner gun was up not down and then you all fired at him. I let it go because he had immunity and nothing was really at harm.

Then you all came out of the elevator making sure the president was okay. At that case I banned you because you just died up there in no more than two minutes.
(07-04-2013, 08:01 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You were in the corner gun was up not down and then you all fired at him. I let it go because he had immunity and nothing was really at harm.

Then you all came out of the elevator making sure the president was okay. At that case I banned you because you just died up there in no more than two minutes.

I swear I isn't shoot him, I know I didn't the other 2 did, and I'm pretty sure that I don't come out the lift too?
You may not have shot him. Im not positive on that because I have some serious shooting lag. But what I do know for a fact is you came out of the elevator and you were back on the top floor of nexus where you just died which is why you are currently banned.

Denied.