How to escape a Firetruck.
Hehe, today, when I say today I mean litraly a second ago at around 10:15pm. I was driving to get to Corleones and I was in traffic with a Firetruck, and a Taxi driver. The Taxi driver was being a general idiot and driving on the wrong side of the road, then the Firetruck hit him by accident then came to behind me.

Then, as I drove down the tunnel to Villa 1, 2, and 3. I heard the engine of the Firetruck get closer and closer to my poor tiny Lotus Elise. Tounge

I was litraly out of my seat at how epic it was, I then spun the 3rd person car cam around to find it litraly almost hitting me, but crashing into the edge of the tunnel, and created a massive growl and viabration through the tunnel and the screen shook (Not my screen the 3rd person car cam screen Idea) Aww, it was epic though. I dont know why but it so was hahaha.

Anyway, bai! Cheese

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Lol awesome, I love moments like that xD
Yeah my favourite moments are when I see a taxi driver/cop/medic which fails in driving by driving on the wrong side. So I just pressshift while in my supra and if he's driving on the wrong side - too bad for him Smile (most of the times i "take" the car opposite me just becuase it gets on my car's roof XD).
Btw I got my license from cereal.
Because purposefully turboing into a crash isn't fail also at all, no.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
Indeed but, Will it blend?
(06-11-2011, 08:59 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Indeed but, Will it blend?

Who knows Cheese

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(06-11-2011, 08:04 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: Yeah my favourite moments are when I see a taxi driver/cop/medic which fails in driving by driving on the wrong side. So I just pressshift while in my supra and if he's driving on the wrong side - too bad for him Smile (most of the times i "take" the car opposite me just becuase it gets on my car's roof XD).
Btw I got my license from cereal.

What a terrible example of RP.

Closed