Offical fearless magazine thread
Rainbow 
This is where you can find fearless magazines. This is week 1. Make sure to have a look at it because once the weeks done. The previous fearless is gone
Want to make a tip? PM me![size=medium]

Economy Gone Bad?

We have received many complaints of economy problems. Litter has ben found on the ground near vending machines and homeless are protesting to have their economy fixed.
[Image: 5aKatS7.jpg]
While some people are battling a war of poverty. The rest are riding in style. Several BMW's and Luxurious cars were spotted this morning.
[Image: LKtvAeG.jpg]
Police officer sarge Don Vandal says "Wow. All these kids are becoming movie stars and becoming billionares while we are getting killed for Garry's Sake.
Presidents word? Gas prices are going down tremendously as the economy goes bad.
[Image: kijhiiD.jpg]

Police Abuse Spotted at 4:52 PM yesterday
Police abuse has ben while Police Officer "Hellen Keller" randomly tazes someone on the street. We gone undercover to take photos
[Image: sUUH8JP.jpg]

-------------------------[size=x-large]NEXT PAGE-------------------------------
Buy a Lamborghini today!
[Image: VqVBnwg.jpg]

Police officers and mafia members "Negotiating"
While mafia member Alex Vain says "We were Negotiating about dogs and cats" We think it was a mug. Here are some "Mug shots"
[Image: 6P0avBt.jpg]
I think it's Clear that this city is going to crime.

Nexus gets an upgrade?
[Image: unqlod9.jpg]
Last night we were at the nexus while it got an upgrade. Nexus desk secretary went through the dedication to upgrade the nexus. Putting chairs in. A high tech keypad system with a flat screen to monitor. Also added was a booth.

Want more juicy stories?
Subscribe to the Exclusive Behind the scenes Fearless Magazine. Only $100 a day!

Travel Evocity by bus
Traveling fearless by bus is cheaper and better for the environment.
[Image: 6dCEBUj.jpg]
You'll get bored of this.
(07-03-2013, 09:49 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: You'll get bored of this.

No need for a comment like that.

Looks man. Nice work indeed.
Looks great, good work with the next article!
(07-03-2013, 10:02 PM)Fultzy Wrote:

I'm guessing what will happen, I like the role play behind this but it won't last very long, there's only so much to cover and I don't doubt the creator will have other life related things that will take priority. The second reason as I stated is that I don't doubt he'll get bored, it takes a lot of work to do this kind of thing otherwise it won't look good, a high standard has already been set by the first post.
(07-03-2013, 11:07 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 10:02 PM)Fultzy Wrote:

I'm guessing what will happen, I like the role play behind this but it won't last very long, there's only so much to cover and I don't doubt the creator will have other life related things that will take priority. The second reason as I stated is that I don't doubt he'll get bored, it takes a lot of work to do this kind of thing otherwise it won't look good, a high standard has already been set by the first post.

To be honest. These are all just screenshots I took from 2 days ago. I saw a magazine and thought..hm...What if.

I`ll put longer stories and way more time. I whipped this up in around 5 minutes. This isn't very high standard for me. Like 2-5 paragraphs each story. To me these are very low standards.
I'd suggest making it look a bit prettier, maybe a proper downloadable PDF that you can scroll through, and adding in a bit more info like you said.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
If you dont mind id like to take this wonderful idea and blow it way out there.
I see big things for this but it needs the right catch. Like a real magazine attracting to the eyes
If you dont mind Id like to take this idea and do a spin off of my own if not let me know I wont steal someone else's work

-Ludo
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]