[SUGGEST.] Improvements to the Ambulance and Taxi
Title of Suggestions:
- Re-modelling/texturing the ambulance and the taxi
- (I know this has been suggested, but might as well put it all-in-one) Making the back door of the ambulance available for people to hop in if they're injured.

Description:
1) At the moment, the ambulance and the taxi models have very low-res textures and, for example, the door handles on the taxi model have like 4 polygons. The ambulance currently says "San Andreas" on it, and also has low-res textures.
2) The ambulance has a large back area where emergency patients normally get in, but this is not current in FL. My suggestion is adding some seats into the back which only people at critically injured level (maybe 40% HP) can get in.

Why:
1) FL is not set in San Andreas, therefore I think the ambulance texture should be changed and upgraded. This would be a bit more realistic, fitting in with the city just like the cop cars were changed as they used to have San Andreas on it. The taxi looks very poorly made at the moment, I think a re-model would be needed.
2) If, for example, there was a critically injured man that got hit by a car and is on 40% health or less, they should be able to get in the back of the ambulance to be rushed out from the road into a safe place. This would be useful and would allow for detailed emergency response RPs, which could be a lot of fun.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Zaddion, NotSep
To be honest, the taxi needs to be completely redone period. Would really cut down on CDM from newbs.

+support
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Trevor Jackson's post:
  • Zaddion
+support.
+support

This may take a long time for it to be implemented due to a lot of it needing to be redone. But hey, at least they would be working on it
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

+support.

I was thinking about leaving the server first, when i came here, as the taxi car steering was ABSOLUTE shit.. i was probably close to a cdm ban 1 or two times that day. Goddamn, that was hard to drive, and have not touched a cab ever since. I have also seen a lot of newbies that start as a chauffeur, which is, yes good, but the cab causes so much chaos Cheese.
Tounge
+Support
+support how about we just get rid of the Taxi altogether and implement a better one like the crown victoria?
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
+support
*bump* As I really do think these things should be changed.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
+Support