[Unofficial] EasyGo Company [Pass]
EasyGo Company
[Image: EasyGo_FL_Logo.png]

History
It all started with the main creater Brian Dommers, he created the first mobile transport that people had to push, but it worked. On that moment he created EasyGo but it had the name BriPushCart. After years Brian Dommers died, the company had to shut down everything. but after 20 years the new owner Maria 'Geonzelo' DeLendros showed up and builded the company up to the top again. She also re-named the company to EasyGo, now she is getting the company to the top again.

Main Building
The main building was in a other city called Vartoak City, now Maria 'Geonzelo' DeLendros builded the main building in the new and fresh city EvoCity, Vartoak city can't be found on the maps becuase the city was destroyed 15 years ago. The main building was first a little house. The main building can be found now the day in the Office Buildings in EvoCity.

How do we work?
We work simple, you can hire a private chauffeur or you could call a EasyGo taxi,
Private Chauffeur cost $100 on each payday the taxi cost $20 a ride.

Current Owner
The current owner is Maria 'Geonzelo' DeLendros, she stared as a poor little girl without a cent, but when she was older she found the name EasyGo. Thats the moment when she rebuilded the EasyGo Company, and she is driving fantastic cars now.

Questions?
Do you have any questions about the company or something else? try to visit the EasyGo main building at the office buildings or ask it right here!

Apply yourself now!
follow the instructions below!

Code:
Copy and paste all the stuff below here and send them in!
Steam name:
Hours played:
Why working for us:
RP points:
Amount of bans:
Ingame name:

EasyGo We Drive For You!

Also try to visit our roleplay post on the forums! http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=34020
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 2 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • Moisty, Altoria
Poff, my first good looking clan page Cheese also the roleplaying forum thingy looks also nice Cheese can't wait until I fixed my STUPID material to play again
I'd suggest adding icons, using different fonts for the headings and putting in some nice pictures and mottos just to make it not look as empty.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Wood, Brikaas
Added EasyGo logo!
Added Template code to apply yourself!
Copy and paste all the stuff below here and send them in!
Steam name:SkitZ
Hours played:17
Why working for us:Well. I'm A great driver. I follow the rules of the road but still get them to a place quickly. Average time from downtown to lake:52 secs. I also ask if they want to take the "Scenic route" Drive them slow and steady(Still fast) while they enjoy the view!
RP points:0
Amount of bans:0
Ingame name:Johnny PotatoChips
The following 1 user Likes Adam OG's post:
  • Brikaas
(07-03-2013, 09:30 PM)adamcar00 Wrote: Steam name:SkitZ
Hours played:17
Why working for us:Well. I'm A great driver. I follow the rules of the road but still get them to a place quickly. Average time from downtown to lake:52 secs. I also ask if they want to take the "Scenic route" Drive them slow and steady(Still fast) while they enjoy the view!
Amount of bans:0

Dear Johnny (SkitZ)
Thanks for sending in your information, but were searching for a person with 25 hours or above, just to know that they know the rules. and you already got 17 hours and thats great, I will say no to accept you FOR NOW. but wait those little hours more, also that Scenic route idea sounds really nice, EasyGo is already busy with making tours around city and out city. youre welcome to send in something when your ready!

- Brian ( Maria )(Owner)
I like the way the logo looks

Good luck with the Clan

EDIT: Might wanna make the logo a png file that way it blends with the background thread
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Brikaas
(07-09-2013, 10:52 PM)DigDug Wrote: I like the way the logo looks

Good luck with the Clan

Well, thank you!
ofcourse AdvDupe isn't working, that means that I need to wait or I need to build a new building.. but, I believe in Temar and that he can fix it SOON!
Steam name:SkitZ
Hours played:40
Why working for us: [YES YOU ALREADY READ THIS IGNORE]Well. I'm A great driver. I follow the rules of the road but still get them to a place quickly. Average time from downtown to lake:52 secs. I also ask if they want to take the "Scenic route" Drive them slow and steady(Still fast) while they enjoy the view!
Amount of bans:1
The following 1 user Likes Adam OG's post:
  • Brikaas