RE: Banned for Promoting aggressive rp?!
Your name: SimpleBeings

Your ban ID: 33787

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Promoting extreme aggressive RP, blasting cops in public.

Involved: Leaf - Revolver Bobcat

Why we should unban you: This is an extension of this unban request http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=33838

Narcotic if you actually listened to me for one second you wouldn't have denied the unban request!!!! you denied it because and I quote...

"You don't shoot in public, through a tunnel at civilians and cops just cause your fellow rebel is getting arrested.

That is an extreme promotion of aggressive RP. To promote is to actively commit or encourage an action.

Denied."

1. I wasn't shooting the cops because a fellow rebel was being arrested, I looked at leafs unban request and thats why HE was tranking them. Not why I was shooting them. The reason i was shooting them was because leaf, was tranking them, then they shot back at us a lot, so i had no option but to shoot back at the cops because i was being shot at too.

2. Sure I was actively commiting a crime but then again shouldnt everyone envolved in a shoot out be banned for 30 days too? so that means the cops should be banned too by your logic.

3. please read through BOTH of these unban requests CAREFULLY and then make your decision, and please by all means argue with me in the reply box.
He didn't have a reason and you helped him? How does that make it better?
(07-02-2013, 02:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote: He didn't have a reason and you helped him? How does that make it better?

I had no idea he was tranking the cops for this reason, i saw his unban request and thats what he said. plus i could find out because he wouldnt tell me, all i know is the cops were shooting us for it.
So YOU had no reason to do so, that makes the situation even worse.

If you felt sorry for your actions a reduction would've been considered, here you just want to argue with the suspension and post a second appeal after first one is denied without being allowed to do so.

Appeal denied.