Unban request
b]Your name:Millerterrence

[b]Your ban ID:32573

[b]Banned by:[FL] Fultzy

[b]Reason:Complete FailRP / Purposely ramming into cars / CDM (13th last chance)

[b]Involved: just me

[b]Why we should unban you: I should be unbaned because I think I have learned my lesson and if u think I didn't u can unbaned me and just balcklist me from carzs and guns for 3 month that would keep me out of trouble and I promise I wont do it again and thank u for ur time.
I dont know if you did.

You have been banned 13 times in 155 hours. And they are major rulebreaks.

4 bans for CDM or Mass CDM
4 bans for RDM, Teamkilling, Random Mugging
3 bans for NLR
And the a prop abuse / kill and a FailRP

These are minor bans here. Now tell me. Why should I believe that you have changed? I dont want to know if you think you have learned you lesson I want you to prove to me that you have matured and are a better Roleplayer now.
well I really think I did so thanks anyway

my have telling me ways to be a good roleplayer because they rt good at the sever

(07-02-2013, 03:06 AM)Fultzy Wrote: I dont know if you did.

3 bans for NLR

These are minor bans here. Now tell me. Why should I believe that you have changed? I dont want to know if you think you have learned you lesson I want you to prove to me that you have matured and are a better Roleplayer now.
I think really improve in roleplaying because my friends have been teaching me how and how to not get into trouble.

(07-02-2013, 03:06 AM)Fultzy Wrote: I dont know if you did.

3 bans for NLR

and if u don't believe me just unbaned me and I will show u and prove that Im a good roleplayer trust me on that.
but you repeated most offenses. meaning you didn't understand the rule break or you did not care to read the rules.

you have to prove to me here prior getting a chance on the server.
(07-02-2013, 03:00 PM)Fultzy Wrote: but you repeated most offenses. meaning you didn't understand the rule break or you did not care to read the rules.

how do I prove to get a chance on the sever because they way I can prove in my opionion is to unbaned me and u join the sever and then I can show u how I improved in roleplaying because also I I joined dark rp to practice my rping. so what should I do

(07-02-2013, 04:27 PM)Millerterrence Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 03:00 PM)Fultzy Wrote: but you repeated most offenses. meaning you didn't understand the rule break or you did not care to read the rules.

how do I prove to get a chance on the sever because they way I can prove in my opionion is to unbaned me and u join the sever and then I can show u how I improved in roleplaying because also I I joined dark rp to practice my rping. so what should I do
also I read the rules the first time I joined the sever but sometimes I just get carried away with things and I don't be thinking and that's the truth I know I do wrong but im just having fun in the sever a lot.
how do I know you won't get carried away again?

explain to me. you are putting zero effort into this.

also I read the rules the first time I joined the sever but sometimes I just get carried away with things and I don't be thinking and that's the truth I know I do wrong but im just having fun in the sever a lot.
you might see some off the same bans like cdm because of people hitting my car and the admins don't believe me but rdm r mostly from raids.

(07-02-2013, 04:56 PM)Fultzy Wrote: how do I know you won't get carried away again?

ok the way I will make were I don't get carried away is just tell my self to stop or tell the people im playing with to tell me to stop when Im getting carried away and I wont do some much things in sever that I know that will get me in trouble an hang around the right people in the sever I think that a goo way to not get carried away in the sever.

(07-02-2013, 04:57 PM)Millerterrence Wrote:

you might see some off the same bans like cdm because of people hitting my car and the admins don't believe me but rdm r mostly from raids.

(07-02-2013, 04:56 PM)Fultzy Wrote: how do I know you won't get carried away again?

ok the way I will make were I don't get carried away is just tell my self to stop or tell the people im playing with to tell me to stop when Im getting carried away and I wont do some much things in sever that I know that will get me in trouble an hang around the right people in the sever I think that a goo way to not get carried away in the sever.
Im trying my hardest and if u have to just blacklist me from certain things like guns ands cars if u have to I take that pain more than I having to just be banned from the sever and cant do nothing on gmod I really don't like any other severs on gmod this one is the most realistic to me. And if u don't believe me I guest I will stay banned until august when I get unbanned from the sever.

now I guest it up to what u think should happen to me.
stop double and triple quoting.

Just stop quoting actually and just reply.

I'm the most skeptical about how you repeat you're offenses and have 13 bans in 155 hours.
everytime I get banned it not always my fought sometimes when I cdm someone it because someone hit my car into someone but no one believes me and I havnt rdm in a long time and when I did I was in a raid I only failrp once and I was unbanned once someone acuse me of cdming someone but it wasbt me so I don't know how really.

i didn't get all of the bans at the same time maybe the last two were pretty close but I just don't know what to say in my mind i know i wont do it again but i guest not in ur mind but its ok i wouldn't see y u wouldn't unbanned me because of all the bans i have. Thanks anyway.

what r some that u think that would help in the sever.

(07-02-2013, 05:27 PM)Millerterrence Wrote: everytime I get banned it not always my fought sometimes when I cdm someone it because someone hit my car into someone but no one believes me and I havnt rdm in a long time and when I did I was in a raid I only failrp once and I was unbanned once someone acuse me of cdming someone but it wasbt me so I don't know how really.

i didn't get all of the bans at the same time maybe the last two were pretty close but I just don't know what to say in my mind i know i wont do it again but i guest not in ur mind but its ok i wouldn't see y u wouldn't unbanned me because of all the bans i have. Thanks anyway.

what r some that u think that would help in the sever.
what r they.
So you are saying is after being banned 13 times in a span of 3 months you know understand the concept that you should not randomly kill people, follow the timer in the corner of the screen, and you should not run people over?

I have never seen an incident that someone was banned for CDM without a proper reason so I am going to have to deny you being randomly banned.

You are going to have to wait this one out. And please stop spamming me in pm.