Want to spawn Evocity props but most of them are Errors
I downloaded the Evocity spawn props and did everything has the instructions said but when I go in the game and I when i press Q most of those props are errors i can only spawn some help please what should i do?
Do you mean evocity2 props? if so I think those can only be spawned on rp_evocity2_v2p
(07-01-2013, 08:06 PM)Rain Wrote: Do you mean evocity2 props? if so I think those can only be spawned on rp_evocity2_v2p

All of them have some errors :\
Same to me. I installed everything as stated, but still having many ERRORs in the Spawnlist. I can't even Spawn them somewhere.
Theory of existence: Is there something just because we see it?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41432785&b=12]
If you play on different servers do this.

On v2p open the spawnlist named evocity2 props (or something like that) right click a icon thats a error. You should get a menu, from that menu press reload all icons.

And for v2d its spawnlist2d (if i'm right) and do the same.

If you try load spawnlist2p on v2d most items will be errors. And same the other way

( i don't remember spawnlist names)
Already tried that. Doesn't work for me. I'm mostly on v33x, and as far as i know, it uses the default Spawnlist (evocity_v2d).

Any other Idea?

(07-02-2013, 08:53 AM)Night2078 Wrote: Already tried that. Doesn't work for me. I'm mostly on v33x, and as far as i know, it uses the default Spawnlist (evocity_v2d).

Any other Idea?

V33x have no spawnlist.
As far as i know v33x uses the v2d Spawnlist.

To help clear this up for some, as I have the same problem too, there are two different spawnlists packs: one on v2d (which is integrated with v33x as well) and one that is for v2p. When you go to your Q menu and click on any of the spawnlists that are Fearless only then you will see ERROR symbols for some. This doesn't stop you from spawning the props themselves but it appears as errors and it makes it very hard to find the specific props you're looking for. There ARE a few props in the v2d spawnlist that you can't spawn even on v2d and I don't know if that's part of the problem or what, but the main problem is the error symbols for the props themselves.

And although it's the "v2d" spawnlist, 90% of the props still work on v33x so that shouldn't be an issue.
Right. You need to right click on one of the errors and click "Re render all"
Kind Regards,
Wood.