Unban request for lilres98 and Kulthro
Your name: lilres98 and Kulthro

Your ban ID: 34087 and 34088

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Failing Hard,Shooting the same guy for coming back,Shooting members of own unit Seriously?, Shooting someone unarmed,Shooting everything around him

NLR x2,fearRP,FailRP(Punching an SS unit in the face while he has a gun out..)

Involved: Kulthro, lilres98, I guess the other 2 SRU who were laughing?

Why we should unban you:
Alright, so you see, what had happened was, me and lilres decided to have fun together for the short time they were waiting for the elevator, and I broke nlr twice to wish him happy birthday and act like I was raiding him for his cake, so he shot me and said NO! We were having a lot of fun, and we were on skype laughing hysterically. We realise what we did was wrong. We're sorry, but it was really just a joke between us friends.
It was lilres98's birthday.

I'm not really expecting an unban, but a shortened ban would be nice..
To be honest, I have not reported people or gotten in the middle of random people shooting eachother in the street, because first I ask why they are doing so, then they both say to me they are friends.
Just my opinion =)
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
To be honest, I have not reported people or gotten in the middle of random people shooting eachother in the street, because first I ask why they are doing so, then they both say to me they are friends.

So this validates every rule you broke within five minutes?

The amount of FailRP I saw you commit was extremely high and furthermore if its someone's birthday, that doesn't grant you invulnerable to the rules of the Fearless Roleplaying Community. I understand talking with friends and having a ball, but this is way out of the question.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub