Unban reguest Nallekarhu 2years banned.
Your name:NalleKarhu,
Steam Friends names:too long time not remb)

Your ban ID:3298

Banned byCheeseryblood

[b]Reason:
General minge

[b]Involved:Me and admin

[b]Why we should unban you: im 2 years banned and now im played more and more now i can accept rules and i promise it 100%

SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH
You've put 0% into this unban request. Why should you be unbanned when you can't even be bothered to do it properly?
sorry i dont understanded that unban reguest i thinked i can do it like that but its not allowed or and i wanna play it its my best server where im played in my life D:

cmon im not played 2year im banned my friends play here my gmod is only one server and its fearless.. please give me one change D:
Rules for posting Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that. We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course.

As it is now, I have 0 reasons to unban you.
and that mean i dont get unban D;:?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting consistently to the wrong forum/category
(07-01-2013, 10:35 PM)NalleKarhu Wrote: and that mean i dont get unban D;:?

Not involved, warned.
I have unbanned you but I want you to read and follow each and every rule on our network.