Banned for too many fading doors, as i didn't notice or receive any warnings.
Your name: ([FL:RP] Jasu)

Your ban ID: (34042)

Banned by: ([FL] Fultzy)

Reason: (Way to many fading doors / ignoring my warnings)

Involved: (Buddy who i was basing with. I don't remember his name, Mike 1997 or something.)

Why we should unban you: (I was first focused so much on the building, that i did not see the warnings at all. Then i was talking with my friend and did not check the chat at any time. Then i suddenly got banned when i came back, after i was AFK for a while. And i think i did not even receive any warnings at all, so please unban me... Nervous)

And by the way Fultzy, I apologize for not noticing your warnings, or i did not receive any warnings to notice. Im not sure because i didn't check the chat.. Sorry mate. Sad
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Ya same ! i was just banned for like no reason ...

One of the admin just banned me .. Didnt warn me at all .. and i just got unbanned too .. Ive been waiting for 6 hours to play but the server kept getting dam Ddossed

And, like, you should like, follow the, like, rules for posting. Like warned and stuff.
You were active for the two warnings I gave you. You ignored both of them.

Your base had 4 fading doors and then contraband in the back. You have 120 hours and I did not have to give the warnings but I did and you did not respond to them. Like I said you were not AFK for them because you were moving.

Denied.