unban request: Building a vehicle (Begging on my kness)
Your name: [FL:RP] DolanDuck

Your ban ID: cant access to Ban page doesn't load

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: I built a vehicle (I'm really sorry)

Involved: Just me
Why we should unban you: Ok.. I know i built a vehicle, but i didn't know that you weren't allowed to build a vehicle that was my stupid act of not reading the rule. i realize that when [FL:RP] Pavillion warned me about building a vehicle, so after that i realize that its bannable and that Pavillion helped me by telling me this rule so, after that i didn't build any vehicle. Narcotic i know you ban me most of the time but please i am really sorry and i will not break a rule, this is me actually trying to be a good RP player and telling the truth. Please Narcotic i am really sorry i don't want to get ban by you, its just make me feel that you must hate or something, but i know you don't, i hope. But if you are reading this thanks for taking your time for reading this i really appreciate this and i hope you do whats best for the servers.
First off:
Rules for posting Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rule.
The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.

Begging on your knees? I'll do what's best for the server and you can wait your ban out.

Denied.