CDM :O
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Lukebranton777

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Fultzy

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Intential CDM x 2.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
idk

Why we should unban you: I dont really think it was fair considering the server was lagging really bad for me.
Alright let me go through this with you.

First you ran them over.
You then backed up ran them over again and the reversed back over them.

So do not even say that it was because of the lag and if you did run them over because of the lag then do not drive whenever you are lagging.
you have 24 hours to reply.
Okay sorry my internet was cut off yesterday. I don't know how else to explain other than it was lagging. I have no proof other than asking people if it was lagging. .... Plus its my birthday today!! Give me a break.
Lag does not explain you running him over and then going back and then going forward and back on their injured bodies.
When the lag is so bad that i am not moving at all i start pressing random buttons. Thats probably why I ran them over again.
So in the lag you drove perfectly back to your current spot relined up and ran them over again?
I guess, thats really what happened.
That doesnt even make sense. You cannot say you were lagging and you just press buttons and you eventually got back to your original spot and then ran over the people you just hit numerous times.

Denied.