Here we go.
Your name: (Steam friends name)
♥ Vɪxus ♥

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Narcotic

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Climbing on base walls, RDM.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Plenty of people, didn't note down names.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
A warning should and would have sufficed.
A warning would suffice for RDM?
And who are you to decide on the proper punishment?
(06-29-2013, 03:39 PM)Termin Wrote: A warning would suffice for RDM?

Given the situation and context in which it happened, yes.
The Corleones had come up to our base to threaten us, stating that our turf now belonged to them and that we had to watch our backs. (We built the base near the pool area) -- That, and the fact we were receiving stray fire from across the road by the Corleones put us all on edge. The guy who according to Narcotic was RDMed had not died since the death threats (So NLR was not in effect for him), and actually was part of their shenanigans and holstered his weapon when we told him that he had 5 seconds to move away from the front gate and he did not comply and we opened fire. This is why I personally feel that it does not constitute as unprovoked RDM, but Narcotic did not fully observe the situation. I don't feel like getting in a fight over this, but this is the way it went down.

The sitting on the base wall part, I will admit that that was wrong and a warning for that really would have sufficed.

(06-29-2013, 04:18 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: And who are you to decide on the proper punishment?

See above.
The person was unarmed and not a threat and you decided to kill him. The conclusion I came to was that you had no sufficient reason to carry out such an action, and I still stand by it. A warning would suffice for someone who climbs on base walls, builds a walkway with 139 hours, and from your own statements "understanding for the rules".

You came on TS3 with an attitude, disrespected me and disregarded the server rules again on Teamspeak.

Suspension will remain as issued. Appeal denied.