Misunderstood/False Claims
Your name: Lucid Mist

Your ban ID: 33842

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: I was banned for impersination of [FL] Fultzy. A screenshot of my name-log and 3witnesses were supplied to back up the story, getting me punished with a permanent ban.

Involved: Lucid Mist (Me), Echo (Old IRL Friend).
The witnesses and the filing person, did not have anything to do with the namechange, so I chose to not include them.

Why we should unban you: First off, I would like to apologies for the inconvinience this caused you guys. That was not my intention at all.
Now let me start off by explaining why, and when I changed my name to [FL] Fultzy, as the "accuser" found and abused to get me punished.

Around december of 2012, I was active on Fearless. The cold weather didn't suit, even a viking like myself, working or "playing" outside. Fearless was ideal and filled my spare time. This is when, and not recently, that I changed my name to [FL] Fultzy, on v2p (On the server so it should be logged if I am not wrong), with only me and Echo online. It was about 2 or 3 AM, no one was online and my friend was jerking me around, minging with props. We had some laughs, while he threw my car back and forth... I changed my name to [FL] Fultzy, because he had earlier been on, yelling at us for being rude to a fellow player... Which gave Echo quite the scare when he saw me running towards him with my physics gun.... We laughed our asses off... And after some weeks... I stopped playing...

I recently got on fearless again.. It was slightly disappointing when I got in several conflicts with people not following the rules. And me trying to be better, as I had some situations with [FL] Narcotic, not watching my mouth enough... (Bans on Record)

One of the people I got into a conflict with is the accuser of the impersination, and his friends Jakeylegs (?) etc...

He seems to have been on my profile, found the name and saw the oppurtunity to abuse it.

If it comes to it, I believe steam has a phone support, I could call and ask if they could send me the exact logs.
(On further investigation I found that there is no phone support.. An email has been sent 27.06 19:55)

Again, my apologies for the inconvinience.. There was no evil intended behind my action of namechange...
I'm online few times a day, if contact is needed

-Lucid
This is the story:
On the day you got banned, you RDM'd me and multiple other people. When you RDM'd me I checked out your steam page finding out that you changed your name to [FL:M] Fultzy at a time. I did nothing at this point. At a later time professional_instinct got RDM'd and I asked him if it was you (since you were gaining kills by the minute) that RDM'd him and he confirmed this and said that he was writing a BR on you. I gave him the link to the picture for the admins to check it out.

The only person I know in that BR is that Jackeylegs guy, but I'm not befriended with him nor anyone else that posted on the BR.
In no shape or form should you ever take the name of a moderator or administrator.

Joking or not. You were still acting like you were me on the servers and that is a no tolerance policy.
On that note Fultzy. I'll accept the permanent ban, and seriously did not mean to cause problems for you guys. Just wished it wasn't based on a weave of lies.

Maybe one day I'll see you guys again!
Enjoy fearless and goood luck in the future...

Regards
-Lucid
As the BR poster I have permission to write here.

Lucid mist is a minge simply, he RDMed CDMed and failRPed multiple times it was only a matter of time till he was perma banned anyway. If you ask me its better to do it sooner rather than later. I would recommend he is banned for at-least 6 months before he is un-banned as that is most likely the ban time all his rule breaks would amount to, not trying to tell you how to do your job just a suggestion.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

You are allowed to post here yes because you are the poster. But you post on what you posted about. And that is the impersonation. I do not want any he is a minge and he does all of this stuff unless you supply evidence with it. And it isnt a suggestion that you are giving. You are trying to tell us how to do our duties.

Read this do not post in reply to this Instinct. This case no longer involves you.
I hate to seem rude, but is it possible to get some closure as to if the case stays unsolved and me banned, or exactly what the approach to the case will be?
If the case is "completed" I would like you to disapprove the BR.

Regards
-Lucid

Edit:

(06-28-2013, 02:04 AM)Dutchy Wrote: This is the story:
On the day you got banned, you RDM'd me and multiple other people. When you RDM'd me I checked out your steam page finding out that you changed your name to [FL:M] Fultzy at a time. I did nothing at this point. At a later time professional_instinct got RDM'd and I asked him if it was you (since you were gaining kills by the minute) that RDM'd him and he confirmed this and said that he was writing a BR on you. I gave him the link to the picture for the admins to check it out.

The only person I know in that BR is that Jackeylegs guy, but I'm not befriended with him nor anyone else that posted on the BR.

On the day you got banned, you RDM'd me and multiple other people.
When you RDM'd me I checked out your steam page finding out that you changed your name to [FL:M] Fultzy at a time.
I did nothing at this point.
At a later time professional_instinct got RDM'd and I asked him if it was you (since you were gaining kills by the minute) that RDM'd him and he confirmed this and said that he was writing a BR on you.

So on the day I got banned, I RDM'ed you and several other players.. Then on a later point I went online magically (While banned) and rdm'd professional, not to mention CDM etc... At this point you chose to link my profile to assist professional in getting a reason to get me banned?

Your story is jumping back and forth in time, making it impossible to be correct.
Nor was there any BR on me for RDMing, CDMing or any of the other multiple rulebreaks you accuse me of.. You guys guessed it was me, and took action to remove me from the server.. Good trick, but dirty and cheap.
I've got no idea where you get the idea that I'm jumping to a point where you were banned? With ''at a later time'' I meant the time after you RDM'd me, I've got no idea where you even get the idea I'm jumping to a point where you were already banned.

-------

I would like to be no longer involved with this UBR as I've got no need to argue over the forums. I've given my perspective of why the ban request was created and I'm sticking to it.
Denied for reason below,

On that note Fultzy. I'll accept the permanent ban, and seriously did not mean to cause problems for you guys.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub