Ban request on [FL:RP] slothman69
(06-28-2013, 09:14 AM)Rookie75 Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 09:08 PM)Non newbie Wrote: You tazed first cuffed me while I was on the floor, then because I did not know cars were banned because they where everywhere so I disconnected thinking you were a minge. If the president broadcasted the laws more often I'd know, and anyway I don't think pres had a reason to ban them. If the police did more to keep them out, I'd understand they're banned. Or if the pres broadcasted they where.
The screenshot of the chat shows that i tazed you AFTER I handcuffed you.
Its not My fault if the President didn't post the laws or didn't have a reason to ban cars.
If you had just let me wake you up i might have told you and i might have let you go if you said that, Its not my fault that I didn't have time to tell you as you disconnected after i tazed you.

Sorry for late reply, my mistake I thought you tazed then cuffed, If you would just taze I wouldn't have disconnected, eitherways, it's up to the admins at this point.
Yep,
We will see.
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
Approved [FSL] Zilla
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub