Ban request on [FL:RP] slothman69
Name of player: [FL:RP] slothman69

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42284003

Time in GMT: about 13:15 PM GMT +1

Server: rp_evocity_v2d (IP: 176.31.228.8:27015)

SummaryThinkinglothman69 disconnected to avoid arrest after he drove a car in to the city when they were banned

Evidence:the under lined text in the chat shows that i handcuff and tazed him then he disconnected [Image: 2013_06_27_00005_Ban_request_on_slothman69.jpg]
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
Well for 1, I don't see the evidence as it's not there for me, idk why.

The pres hardly broadcasted that, I just joined so I didn't know, What about the green mustang right next to me, all I did was park my car, and wanted to go with my friend. You didn't do anything to the dozens of cars driving around, and because it was random as for one, you didn't even care about the others so i drove in as well. I disconnected because it was a random taze + handcuff. I wasn't even in the car, so you can't know its mine magically. And anyway your roleplay name is "Fish Men".
I'm not here involved, but i want to clear things up. Basically, even if it was random taze and cuff, you don't backseat administrate, it's just something like this - disconnecting because you got random cuffed and tazed. All you could do was simply reporting this through @'s, or taking screen of something you need to prove that it was a random arrest. It all depends on you, if you want a 24h ban or 5 min arrest.

3. Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.
10. If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
Well i cant go around and stop every car i see at once you were right next to me so i picked you over the cars speeding past on the high street. Because you just left the car so i know its yours. I tazed you because you were running away and handcuff you as i was about to arrest you and if you wanted to try and talk me out of arresting you do it while i write a warrant don't disconnect. My role play name "Fish Men" could be a name.
No, I was walking with my friend to go raid when you tazed me.
i hope you can see the screen shot now

(06-27-2013, 06:14 PM)Non Noob Wrote: No, I was walking with my friend to go raid when you tazed me.
well then thats strange that i saw you leave the car and even so dont disconnect to avoid arrest
Yeah I can understand what I did was wrong, I can't control myself sometimes when I rage at someone who "random arrests / taze". I mean if you gave me a warning and told me to leave, or say tell the green mustang to leave / step out before tazing me when i'm unaware you're even there.
Well i did handcuff then you tried to run away so i tazed you and i was about to say why i was going to arrest you and see what you had to say but then you left and i didn't have time.
You tazed first cuffed me while I was on the floor, then because I did not know cars were banned because they where everywhere so I disconnected thinking you were a minge. If the president broadcasted the laws more often I'd know, and anyway I don't think pres had a reason to ban them. If the police did more to keep them out, I'd understand they're banned. Or if the pres broadcasted they where.
(06-27-2013, 09:08 PM)Non Noob Wrote: You tazed first cuffed me while I was on the floor, then because I did not know cars were banned because they where everywhere so I disconnected thinking you were a minge. If the president broadcasted the laws more often I'd know, and anyway I don't think pres had a reason to ban them. If the police did more to keep them out, I'd understand they're banned. Or if the pres broadcasted they where.
The screenshot of the chat shows that i tazed you AFTER I handcuffed you.
Its not My fault if the President didn't post the laws or didn't have a reason to ban cars.
If you had just let me wake you up i might have told you and i might have let you go if you said that, Its not my fault that I didn't have time to tell you as you disconnected after i tazed you.