Name of player: SkriKarn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18528487

Time in GMT: 11:40AM

Server: v2D

Summary:
Rule Broken:
Prop Climbing

Evidence:
i was only doing that because so i could get in to the city because of the massive propblocker that was on. and there was no admin on i did what i could to help me and others in and out temporarily. and the rebel i told to go away was one of the propblockers that i had handcuffed and waited for a warrant so he could no longer use props.

i did not propclimb to get to places that is unreachable or anything to negative for the other players.

you could see it like real life. one night someone who illegally puts up fences so no one can enter the city, a nice cop comes along and help to people to get in and out wile waiting for the right equipment to come to area(bolt cutters or something like that). after the the temporarily help would be removed as they were by me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:18528487&b=1]

Give some Rep For my BR's they will hopefully make the servers more fun!!
Now with full 1080p video software (updated 2013-07-06) for even better BR evidence!!
Approved SkriKarn
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub