BR on 2 rebels.
''Activating Nitrus when i'm goin out of my wall is a sign for me i will run over by a car.'' Just leaving this quote here, as this is a ridiculous reason to RDM people. With 270 hours you should have known MUCH better than that.

These stupid attempts to make up excuses for why RDM is allowed on any of Fearless's servers are getting boring. Hearing a BMW that uses boost is NOT a valid reason to shoot someone in real life and neither is it on Fearless. Atleast admit you made a mistake instead of getting others to comment on the ban request against you to try and make some cover up story about why you RDM'd someone.

Also RDMing wasn't the only rule you broke. Rule #2 under Base rules clearly says : Don't walk on the walls and don't build walkways on them.
Even though the wall already has a walkway on it by default, you still used a prop to get on top of it, and decided to use it to your advantage by walking on them.
Ofcourse I was unarmed and couldn't shoot back, these are still rules you were expected to read and follow the day you joined the server.
you were driving to me and you activated your nitro boost.
(06-28-2013, 11:49 AM)Soeplepel Wrote: you were driving to me and you activated your nitro boost.

I'm aware of it, bro. You've told me this 20 times already. I was driving down your lane and activated my nitro apparantly making it an 'attempt CDM'.
You keep sayin' the same part again and again, and i keep sayin' repleying the same over and over again.
Approved