Thread Title: BR on 2 rebels.

Name of player: Soeplepel & Hitchednegima

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13359385 & STEAM_0:1:26776567

Time in GMT: about 10PM

Server: v33x

Summary: These were the rules broken as clearly shown in the video:
Prop pushing
RDM
doomforting / propclimbing (using a prop to get on the walls)
walking on the walls of your base.

I was surprised and not surprised by this.
Soeplepel already had 11 bans on his name and knowing he had 270 hours was just a shock for me. It just doesn't look like he has read the rules and just
learns them from ban experiences.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Nf7-WjR...e=youtu.be
Hello,

I shot you because you tried to cdm me. And i peeked over my wall because i wanted to see who it was. And i didnt proppush you car tbh. So it wasn't rdm.
(06-27-2013, 05:01 AM)Soeplepel Wrote: Hello,

I shot you because you tried to cdm me. And i peeked over my wall because i wanted to see who it was. And i didnt proppush you car tbh. So it wasn't rdm.

You are behind a giant wall. How would I attempt to CDM you?

I never said you proppushed my car, your friend did.

These were the excuses you gave me in-game;
I apparantly tried to CDM you through 5 walls.
You're allowed to doomfort since apparantly my base was ''doomforty''.
Your friend proppushed my car because apparantly it got stuck by not moving a single inch.

No offense, but.. These are the worst excuses to do anything.
Well it's a bit tricky to say because you cut the part in the video you almost cdm'ed me. i was about to get out of my "doomfort" (it isn't even a doomfort) and i see a black bmw coming. And the moment i was out of my fort you activated your nitro system.
Thank you. I really learned of my mistakes...
(06-27-2013, 05:21 AM)Soeplepel Wrote: Well it's a bit tricky to say because you cut the part in the video you almost cdm'ed me. i was about to get out of my "doomfort" (it isn't even a doomfort) and i see a black bmw coming. And the moment i was out of my fort you activated your nitro system.
Thank you. I really learned of my mistakes...

Picture this in real life now:
You see a black BMW driving down your lane (you're holding a gun) and the moment you hear he's using nitro you start shooting him.

Would that be smart or would that actually be ridiculously stupid?

This is the final reply I'm giving to you since there's no point explaining anything to you. I've tried my best with you and don't see the point when you've already got so many bans on your name.
I wasnt holdin' a gun, i used my gun the second you tried to cdm me.
The guy also likes to laugh with this banrequest he doenst take it serious. He is taunting me all the time.
link
(06-27-2013, 06:27 AM)Soeplepel Wrote: I wasnt holdin' a gun, i used my gun the second you tried to cdm me.
The guy also likes to laugh with this banrequest he doenst take it serious. He is taunting me all the time.
link

A single sentence to make you aware of my reply. ''taunting me all the time''.
It wasn't random? U tried to drive over him a half minute before the clip started
-I'm not involved- -Defending Dutchy/supporting Dutchy because I see him in the right & He isn't on atm-
How did he try to drive over the guy who is on top of a damn wall? Who cares if he activated nitrus? The dude was on the wall (Prop climbing btw) (If not, how did you get on there?)
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
it was before the clip started. Activating Nitrus when i'm goin out of my wall is a sign for me i will run over by a car.