Wink 
Your name: [FL:RP] Judge Dredd

Your ban ID: 33889

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: #33764 BRA: RDMing unarmed people / prop climbing / FailRP

Involved: Me, Jack the drug dealing Wolf, John

Why we should unban you:

First off look at this: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid273765

Fultzy said denied until he saw the twitch video on their thread: http://www.twitch.tv/giftedatcod/c/2459477

But in that video it wasn't me killing him, it was JOHN.
So I think the reference Fultzy said "rdming an unarmed" person was meant for john.
The only time I killed someone was DURING the raid we had which isn't rdm.
Therefore that's not FailRP.
http://www.twitch.tv/giftedatcod/b/420173677

So it was John?
In this video it was me and jack, but our reason to kill was that we were raiding.
(06-27-2013, 04:03 AM)Uzi Wrote: In this video it was me and jack, but our reason to kill was that we were raiding.

Let me explain. You raided as government officials (EES). Government officials wouldn't walk into the place guns blazing at unarmed men because they were printing money / had weed / made drugs. You forgot to take the realistic approach and instead started firing at whoever was in the house at that time.
Can you not trash my thread with you bull? Do you remember what Theo told us a few days ago? Follow what he said.

Also our clan was EES but we are not officially the government, we were citizens.

I've read the rules multiple times and even though our job was EES our job class was still citizens therefore we were allowed to raid you in the way we did.

Lets not forget in the video you can see dutchy run back also which is breaking NLR.

Also dutchy I think you should read the forum rules:

Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will result in a forum ban.

The reason we don't want everybody to post in the unban threads is because the threads will be a big mess.

You are basically implying I should stay banned when I'm trying to explain what actually happened. So please, leave my thread you're making it a mess.
Dutchy is involved.

That still doesn't even explain the prop climb or you killing unarmed citizens.
(06-27-2013, 08:46 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Dutchy is involved.

That still doesn't even explain the prop climb or you killing unarmed citizens.

Killing unarmed citizen, because we were raiding him so it's not rdm it's allowed.

The prop climb I can't really say much I did prop climb. I will say I don't do it just because, john said the keypad didn't work and I took his word for it and made a mistake.
Also according to the forum rules we don't need dutchy in here, he's implying I should be banned and I'm trying to explain the situation, implying I should be banned/ saying I should be banned whether he was involved or not isn't allowed.
I was hoping for at least less time or something, because I only broke the prop climbing rule, the Rdm and FailRP I never did.
he is unarmed you do not kill him. if you are rping government officials shooting should be last resort. not killing the guy crutched when you prop climbed over.

also do not bold type at me I can read just fine. he was there and is involved. don't worry about him worry about yourself.
(06-27-2013, 10:23 PM)Fultzy Wrote: he is unarmed you do not kill him. if you are rping government officials shooting should be last resort. not killing the guy crutched when you prop climbed over.

also do not bold type at me I can read just fine. he was there and is involved. don't worry about him worry about yourself.

I'm not trying to come off rude Fultzy.

We were not RPing as government, our clan was the government we were not officially up and running at the time. Also we were still citizens so even if we were there was nothing wrong with that.
Evocity Enforcement Squad. That is what you were RPing. If you are working for Evocity you are part of the government no?

If you are still citizens you still do not kill unarmed people. Its RDM. They are unarmed and are not hostile to you. You do not seem to be understanding it when I say it for the third time now.

If they are unarmed they are not hostile to you and that means you do not kill them. I do not care if you are raiding or not. They are unarmed.

Take a break and reread the rules in this time given to you.

Denied