Recommend me a laptop?
Tongue 
My laptop is PATHETIC as you may know, it isnt even said to be able to run World of Goo but I somehow manage to run CSS, DoD, TF2, GMod and all those games.... fine. All other games are a different story. The fact of the matter being... this PC has to go. What I am looking for in the new LAPTOP is:

Atleast 3GB RAM
Preferably an i3, i5, or an i7 processor (atleast 2.4GHz)
A 2/3MB processor cache
500GB HDD+
It MUST have a numberpad
I want to spend no more then $550-600.

Please dont recommend me a desktop as I will not want one. I need a laptop, thanks community.
Acer Aspire 5742 ,It haz the most of you needs i guess..

Ckeck it out
nice
I don't recommend laptops. Buy a desktop PC (in my opinon).
Much better and more power, also you can upgrade it as often as you like.
I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 and the specs are:
CPU: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHz
CPU Speed: 2.1 GHz
RAM: 3.0 GB
Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330
Video RAM: 1.5 GB
Hardware T&L: Yes
Pixel Shader version: 4.1
Vertex Shader version: 4.1
And apparently my laptop can run 3D and the CPU can sometimes go to 3.15 GHz.
But it has not got a numpad but you can buy one on amazon or ebay or other big computer sites.
And the CPU is bad for some games.
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
Sony Vaio F13 Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Andreas I looked at that already and it was AMAZING but it was way to much, I wish I could afford something like that.
(06-09-2011, 11:50 AM)Prune Juice! Wrote: Acer Aspire 5742 ,It haz the most of you needs i guess..

Ckeck it out

There are alot of Acer Aspire 5742's. They each have a different 4 digits after them, can you tell me those for this laptop? THanks
BY THE WAY my favorite brands are Dell and Asus so if I can get one of those, Wink

This is what I am about to buy unless I find better http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-15r/pd
Well,
I also just bought a new laptop.
First I wanted to buy an Acer, but the guy of the shop said to stay the f*ck of acer. Cause it's shit.

So, I asked about Vaio. These laptops are too overpriced for what they give you.
Conclusion; Asus and Toshiba are one of the best.

I bought an Asus, I can't remember the product ID atm, so I'll edit this post later.

But the price was €899, so that's over the price you want.
But the laptop is just great.
It has a intel i7 @ 2,00GHz. BUT with the Intel Turbo Boost system this laptop can go to 3,00GHz max.

If you don't got the budget for it, no problem.

But it's just a GREAT laptop.

Good luck Smile
Yeah I was told acers were good too but they are terrible. I dislike Toshiba which leaves me with Asus and I really do like them, and is it a U52F?
(06-09-2011, 05:43 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Yeah I was told acers were good too but they are terrible. I dislike Toshiba which leaves me with Asus and I really do like them, and is it a U52F?

No, but I found it now Tounge
Its an Asus X53S.

Intel i7 2,00GHz (Max 3,00GHz)
Nvidia Geforce GT540M 1GB
3GB RAM

Asus is good yes.

If you buy a Acer laptop, be prepared to take 2 hours of your time to uninstall their pre-loaded shit :S, really, Its full of it when you buy it.