Ban Request - B3astR3l3as3d
Name of player: B3astR3l3as3d

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44398623

Time in GMT: Around 19:00 GMT +1

Server: v2p

Summary: As cop, me and another cop was shot by the power plant, so we went there for check it out, but we've found this (look the Evidenc

Evidence:
[Image: EEE4AEDF993B43AB898F0A9FBE22C85D77BC642E]

[Image: 60E3781F301E0F693E5CA3C07439CE4F36E06865]
I was there and he had all fake keypads , i didnt took any evidence because i got killed inside of is home , doomfort , fading walls , stairs etc
I can confirm this , nearly whole the police squad and SRU came to the call to assist at the power plant. Keypad was broken they just quickly faded it and just closed it. Numerous times did the keypad been hacked , never opened up the gate. Some of them even broke the NLR and started shooting us in the back
I just put the base down with adv dupe then these guys start raiding us and i didn't have time to fix the keypads i came back and fixed finally after they stopped raiding us.
(06-26-2013, 08:11 PM)mackypo Wrote: I just put the base down with adv dupe then these guys start raiding us and i didn't have time to fix the keypads i came back and fixed finally after they stopped raiding us.

You still were doom-forting. And there's no reason to start shooting people/cops randomly from your base.
I just want to say HeR0x has some screens too
(06-26-2013, 09:50 PM)Prophet Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 08:11 PM)mackypo Wrote: I just put the base down with adv dupe then these guys start raiding us and i didn't have time to fix the keypads i came back and fixed finally after they stopped raiding us.

You still were doom-forting. And there's no reason to start shooting people/cops randomly from your base.

Again we just put the base down i didn't have time to fix anything. And the cops started shooting first.
(06-27-2013, 12:27 AM)mackypo Wrote:

Again we just put the base down i didn't have time to fix anything. And the cops started shooting first.

You just put your base down, good. So you broke another rule: Do not spawn props during a combat situation. IE: Baricades for defence or offence, new structures.

Also, it's not good fading a door to shoot us and then close it with your keyboard.
(06-27-2013, 09:15 AM)Prophet Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 12:27 AM)mackypo Wrote:

Again we just put the base down i didn't have time to fix anything.

You just put your base down, good. So you broke another rule: Do not spawn props during a combat situation. IE: Baricades for defence or offence, new structures.

Also, it's not good fading a door to shoot us and then close it with your keyboard.

I didnt spawn it during the raid i put it down and right after they started raiding. The cops started shooting first. It was also a random raid, and all the cops broke nlr.
Ban request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, B3astR3l3as3d (STEAM_0:0:44398623), was found violating rules regarding doomforting and false keypad.
Suspension will be applied for 5 days.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator