[FL:M] Enzyme abusing rights
Name: [FL:RP] Q_Q

Time/Date: 3:40 idk,26.6

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:50730355

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Enzyme

Evidence: blacklisting my tool guns,entites,props
and the reason is "physgun is not lazerpointer" ????????+ wtf
i didnt know that,and its unfair just came back from 1 week ban.
weapon was blacklisted already
nothing i can do here anyore.
really unfair blacklisting and i think this is not even good reason to do that

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

undefined
First admin/moderator abuse-thread Sad
Anyways..

So I observed you at BP how you ran around with your phys-gun, pointing it at cars driving by and people just walking around. You did this for a while untill I decided to take away your access. Seeing how you just came back from a 1 week and having your weapons blacklisted you should perhaps refresh yourself about the rules. Let me help you..
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

And why is it my fault that you didn't know the rules? The rules are litterately the first thing that greets you EVERY TIME you join the server, but I apologize if you think that I'm abusing my rights. I'm dealing with alot of people on a daily basis who claim that they didn't know the rules and so on and I usually only give warnings, but the little "punishment" I gave you wasn't even that harsh? I gave you a one-hour blacklist for jumping around the city creating a lazershow and pointing it everywhere.
I don't know if it's my fault fault that you keep getting blacklisted and banned, but was it really necessary to make an abuse-thread?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-26-2013, 01:20 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: First admin/moderator abuse-thread Sad
Anyways..

So I observed you at BP how you ran around with your phys-gun, pointing it at cars driving by and people just walking around. You did this for a while untill I decided to take away your access. Seeing how you just came back from a 1 week and having your weapons blacklisted you should perhaps refresh yourself about the rules. Let me help you..
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

And why is it my fault that you didn't know the rules? The rules are litterately the first thing that greets you EVERY TIME you join the server.
let me help you,first i read all rules,2 rule is "Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, props or any of the tools." 3.no rule "dont use physgun as lazerpointer" or can u tell where i can find that rule ?.. " Physgun is not a lazerpointer." ur blacklist reason.
i know rules,1 week was very good and i learned much.but this is unfair blacklist
undefined
I also see apart from failing to read our server rules you have also failed to read the rules for posting an abuse thread.
well,u dont know did i read server rules or no ?,maybe i kow better,but anyway i read rule to do this,how u know i got template ?.its just because my english sucks i cant understand all,so i just read it and took template and thats it
what do i need more if i have evidences about admin abusing ?.let me know,no sense use google translate coz it sucks too
undefined
Lemme help you understand the rule for posting an abuse case.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

After you read that, tell me where exactly Enzyme has abused you.
(06-26-2013, 05:02 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Lemme help you understand the rule for posting an abuse case.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

After you read that, tell me where exactly Enzyme has abused you.
well,it is fucking abusing if just randomly ban my physgun and reason is "its not lazerpointer"
*using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.
-this just because u can watch my attackment,look on right and u find this what he said after my message
"you just need to wait your time Wink"
so is it right? i dont thing so.
just baning my physgun etc using it as "lazerpointer" loooooooooooooool
You're obviously an immature little brat who has no concept of RP whatsoever.

Using your physgun as a laser-pointer is NOT RP in any way and anyone with half a brain understands that.

And I'd like to quote the rules:
Quote:It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes. If you are not sure if something is allowed or not, ask an admin to clarify.

Case closed.