The Last of Us - Bro Team
Sad 
Hello guys!

i think some of you have watched this video on youtube ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNHn3VJC1Z0&lcl

alright.. as you see . at 2:14 .. while watching it, i surprised that there's a really mean insult to our Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him, by making a rabbit an "animal" character for our Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him, and that's unexceptionable by any true Muslims to insult their Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him .. So Machinima did a really stupid mean racist video by uploading it, because basically they are gonna lose a lot of Muslims true subscribers < and i am one of them

then bro team uploaded a video named "Apology"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_W8174U1sQ

after that, they are keeping insulting our Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him..

It seems that they want money .. and they think that this is the best way on youtube.. you just have to insult our Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him to get money? ... well no! we all have to do is dislike your racist video and flag it.. then we go...

I just don't know... if you were Christian. do you like the people to insult Jesus and call him a rabbit or an animal character .. ?

Machinima, i used to enjoy all of your Videos, and you have done this for me.. !?

and finally, Islam is Peaceful religion and respect other Religions and Messengers.

ok guys! that's all.. and please tell me what do you think ? .. peace

I don't think this really needs to be shared. We all have different beliefs.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I stopped reading at "Prophet Mohammed".
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Dawnrider
(06-25-2013, 10:44 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I stopped reading at "Prophet Mohammed".

He keeps saying "peace be upon him" after every time he says that.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
'Jesus' has been insulted, parodied and 'satired' to death; yet no-one screams and shouts about that. In fact, you've probably seen a meme or even used one with Jesus drawn in a way that could be 'insulting'.

I don't know why people take offense so easily, it hardly affects you as an individual.
(06-25-2013, 10:51 AM)oo0spyder0oo Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 10:44 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I stopped reading at "Prophet Mohammed".

He keeps saying "peace be upon him" after every time he says that.

Yeah i am keeping saying that every time i say his name.. got any problems ?

"Islamists are actually pretty cool but the "Fanatics" need to take it easy, forbidding the depiction of the prophet Mohammed isn't part of the religion, more of a trend that started to become poplular about 60 years ago and before that it was fair game. Islamists made their own depictions of him for about 1000 years. The dislike of "Outside" depictions of Mohammed is more of a preferance than an actual doctrine that stands behind the religion itself." I can understand why the muslim subscribers got angry about this. But as an Athiest myself I can try to argue the point that Jesus Christ is depicted as many different things on the internet including a raptor "one of my personal favorites." I am not trying to be racially intolerant here, but is it really a big deal that some guy on the internet depicts an indvidial that you value in your religion as a rabbit? I don't know how it feels being as I am an athiest but I don't see what is offensive or rascist about rabbits, they are very cute and soft.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Everyone, bury your heads in the sand.
I dont understand why you made a post. Who cares if someone says something about muslims? Words like "What the hell" and "For God sake" are thrown around daily but Christians get over it and not post threads about it. Grow up.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(06-25-2013, 07:54 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I dont understand why you made a post. Who cares if someone says something about muslims? Words like "What the hell" and "For God sake" are thrown around daily but Christians get over it and not post threads about it. Grow up.

WTF? I posted this thread because i want what u think about that.