[Unofficial] Above Elite

Welcome to the Above Elite clan!

About us -We are a undercover organisation who are all above the elites, we will take on any challenges from other clans, our loyal members (at least a week) will earn them self a weapon these weapons will be used to carry out our secret missions in EvoCity. If an Above Elite member is in a time of need we will assist you. Our main intentions are to eliminate enemies from EvoCity, we will do this in a peaceful way at first, but if we do not succeed we will have to bring violence into the situation.

The Story - When I (Sir Jackeylegs III) was looking to retire from the US Navy Seals I decided I would go to a easier job, whilst still saving the world, so I decided to make the "Above Elite" clan to protect the citizens of EvoCity in any means possible! The reason I have decided to chose EvoCity to start my Elite Clan is because my intel shows me that a small group of Corleone Family have moved into the area also and that there are specific crime organisations that plan to bring fear and violence to EvoCity

Our duties -
Government - To help the government enforce the laws. We hope to gain Top Access in the government so we can help assist them, we will be able to gather Top Secret intel for the government and assist them with raids.

Security - Another one of our main duties are to provide a security service for our President, events/shows and other very important people. The only thing to our security service is it comes with a fee depending on how hard it is to defend the person who has got a security contract with us.

Store - We will also have our own store which will sell items very cheap to our clan members and others who we feel should have access to our store.

Medals of honor - (Coming soon)

--- Video coming soon ---

Servers -
v33x - Will mainly play this server.
v2d - Will also plays this server alot.
v2p - Will play this server sometimes but not very often.

Other clans?
Allies:

Enemies:

Ranking system -
(Highest to lowest) (Navy ranking system)

- Admiral of the Fleet (AotF) - Sir Jackeylegs III (Jack) (Founder)
- Admiral (Adm) - AquaClipps (Jai) (Co-Founder)
- Vice Admiral (VAdm)
- Rear Admiral (RAdm)
- Commodore (Cdre) Drewsalum (Drew) (GFX)
- Captain (Cpt)
- Commander (Cdr)
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr)
- Lieutenant (Lt)
- Sub Lieutenant (SLt)
- Midshipman (Mid) [FT:RP]Rain (Liam)
- Able Rate (Able)

PM me these details:

How many hours:
Do you have a mic:
Why should you be chosen:
Steam Name:
How many bans:
RP Points:
The following 2 users Like Jackeylegs's post:
  • Jimmy, ChickenNuggetsaregood
Good luck with the clan! I'd suggest adding some icons here and there, to make it look even better.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • ChickenNuggetsaregood
(06-24-2013, 11:33 PM)oo0spyder0oo Wrote: Good luck with the clan! I'd suggest adding some icons here and there, to make it look even better.

Will do!
Thanks for the feedback! Wink

- Jack
The following 1 user Likes Jackeylegs's post:
  • ChickenNuggetsaregood
Looking good! Wishing you the best with the clan Smile I agree with ArcHammer, some clearer titles to separate out the sections would help to draw and focus attention. And I'm looking forward to seeing the video! Haha.
Hello,

It's been over 1 and a half month since someone posted on this thread.
Raise your activity or this clan will be CLOSED.

Shadow~
Clan CLOSED due to lack of activity.