Extremely unfair ban
Your name: Zoidy

Your ban ID: 33824

Banned by: Vauld
Reason: Homophobia, Fail RP, harassment.

Involved: The panthers street gang.

Why we should unban you: This is crazy, first off 30 DAYS FOR THESE REASONS (Homophobia, Fail RP, harassment.) is unfair. Also, we didnt do anything wrong i was in the panthers street gang and we were just telling people to get out of our "hood" which was bassically the area around the slums apartments. So anyways we went around telling people to get out of our hood and then BAM im banned for fail rp which is crazy becuase we were acaually rping and I KNOW i dont deserve this ban.
- Zoidy
I think this was why I was banned too FOR 7 WHOLE DAYS! I was just a part of the gang and apparently I get a huge ban.
You called me a cigarette twice. Not acceptable. I may think about lowering the ban though, you obviously seem to have had the false impression that you were doing something productive.
(06-24-2013, 01:29 AM)Vauld Wrote: You called me a *** twice. Not acceptable. I may think about lowering the ban though, you obviously seem to have had the false impression that you were doing something productive.

I dont remember calling u that please take it out of the logs and show me also what does calling u a *** have to do with Homophobia, Fail RP, harassment. (My ban reasons)
You said "I'm going to slice you cigarette" and and then you said something along the same lines again.
(06-24-2013, 04:28 AM)Vauld Wrote: You said "I'm going to slice you ***" and and then you said something along the same lines again.

I didnt acaually mean to say that cause im being mean We we're rping it was In character
Lets get my side of the story, aye?

This is what happened when I was present, anything that i do not explain, iwas not there for.

PREDITOR OF WAR and I decided to do a street gang RP, involving the system i perfer to call AP, aggressively passive. TLDR you use weapons only to threated people, unless necessary to fire.

This man came by, and stared at us. Jamacian Man. He stood there, staring at us. We told nim to vacate he premises for loitering.
A cop proceeded to do the same thing, but unfortunately i was not there to supervise. The cop was killed. Jamacian Man had then come back with his camera out saying he was recording. If i remember a few members had gone to intervene on the loitering, when they had gotten banned. Jamacian Man was Vauld.

(It went something like that atleast...)
(06-24-2013, 05:14 AM)Zoidy Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 04:28 AM)Vauld Wrote: You said "I'm going to slice you ***" and and then you said something along the same lines again.

I didnt acaually mean to say that cause im being mean We we're rping it was In character

Rules Wrote:General Rules:
14. No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.
undefined
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
you said "harassment." a rule you broke
harassment toward an admin is not allowed for any reason...

(06-24-2013, 05:17 AM)Jarz Wrote: Lets get my side of the story, aye?

This is what happened when I was present, anything that i do not explain, iwas not there for.

PREDITOR OF WAR and I decided to do a street gang RP, involving the system i perfer to call AP, aggressively passive. TLDR you use weapons only to threated people, unless necessary to fire.

This man came by, and stared at us. Jamacian Man. He stood there, staring at us. We told nim to vacate he premises for loitering.
A cop proceeded to do the same thing, but unfortunately i was not there to supervise. The cop was killed. Jamacian Man had then come back with his camera out saying he was recording. If i remember a few members had gone to intervene on the loitering, when they had gotten banned. Jamacian Man was Vauld.

(It went something like that atleast...)

The cop and the guy are allowed to stand wherever they want you dont just kill him thats rdm unless he was pointing his gun at you, you were the one staring back therefore it was your falt for not walking away. if they continued to do it take pictures of it for their fail RP but dont just RDM people just becuase they are standing in front of you, you should have moved and HIGHLY it wasnt vauld staring at you becuase he would actully grab you or be flying or be invisible and maybe get you banned. dont just be blaming people ESPECIALLY an admin for a dumb thing like "staring"

ALSO speak in a calm matter and have more info on what happened/define because i dont even know what happened and what you are saying considering you only said a few things and thats it. please tell me the WHOLE THING not just "this is crazy,i didnt do this,unban me now"...<--- in response to ZOIDY
I ran out of ink again...