Unban Request - Jos / STEAM_0:0:51778012
Your name: Jos

Your ban ID: 33795

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Me, [FL] Aviator and A cop, don't know name.

Why we should unban you: A cop was chasing after me through town in his cop car and I was in my lambo, I hit the side stopping my car, a cop must of run up to the window or close to the car but however this cop did not speak or type and as he was to the side of my lambo I couldn't see him, so I drove off down the street thinking the chase was still on, then an admin froze my car straight away, I guessed what happened and ran back to where I crashed apologized to the cop and let him arrest me, I was then banned seconds later without even getting to explain to the admin for 6 days.
So, you think the chase is still on having two cops either side of your window with pistols aimed towards you, typing their commands? I am almost certain I did say 'Out', but I am not entirely sure. What also made me issue a suspension was the fact that when I froze your car to have a little talk with you, you immediately exit and run off.

Ban appeal approved.

Ban shall be lifted for user, Jos (STEAM_0:0:51778012), this is because I can't fully remember if commands were shouted. Take this ban as a warning for the future though.
Please note, in future when an administrator is trying to talk to you, do not run off. Also, I would

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator