Banned for Promoting aggressive rp?!
Your name: SimpleBeings

Your ban ID: 33787

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Promoting extreme aggressive RP, blasting cops in public.

Involved: Leaf - Revolver Bobcat

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because A. I dont see how i promoted aggressive rp, Narcotic please explain why you banned me for this. B. i was shooting at the cops because Leaf - Revolver Bobcat started trancking police at the end of the first tunnel, the police started shooting back so i kinda had to help my fellow rebel.
You had your AKs and big guns out shooting both unarmed and armed cops and civilians from the tunnel and into the city, you even hit me on the sidewalk.

You had no right to shoot at anything or anyone inside the city.
They were shooting back!, also please explain how i was promoting aggressive rp
Don't you think shooting at civilians and cops as a rebel for no reason is aggressive?
(06-23-2013, 07:00 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Don't you think shooting at civilians and cops as a rebel for no reason is aggressive?

I had a reason! I was helping my fellow rebel so he didn't die from the cops shooting back!

Sure he trancked the cops first for no reason but i had nothing to do with that!

and i didnt mean to hit any civs, i only aimed for the cops...

(06-23-2013, 07:00 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Don't you think shooting at civilians and cops as a rebel for no reason is aggressive?

also how is it "Promoting" aggressive rp?
You don't shoot in public, through a tunnel at civilians and cops just cause your fellow rebel is getting arrested.

That is an extreme promotion of aggressive RP. To promote is to actively commit or encourage an action.

Denied.