Unban request Bob lee Swagger
Exclamation 
Your name: Bob lee swagger

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:29700678

Banned by: Grub i think

Reason: RDM / Stealing other corleones car

Involved: Me , Them16 and death warrior

Why we should unban you: Since after that i tried to tell him i was sorry but he drove away with his car and, I did all from orders the don(deathwarrior) told me we where in war against cops because they have arrested our basemember for no reason so i belived in that and first i gotta say, First i was just getting out my pistol for self defence but then a cop opend fire on me (lucky he didnt hit me) Didnt see his name tho, so i ran inside to take cover , and i was not involved in any car flipping, but i was stealing a other corleones car and that was because i was told that it was the cops car and the cops took his car so, yeah.

NOTE: I tried to log in this morning but i was banned and since i only play on fearlessrp in means pretty much since i felt accepted by everyone and im really sorry for what happend
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
t i tried to tell him i was sorry but he drove away with his car and, I did all from orders the don(deathwarrior)

That does not excuse you from the rules. You folks ended up shooting anyone that passed by thus why you obtained the suspension.

but i was stealing a other corleones car and that was because i was told that it was the cops car and the cops took his car so, yeah.

You could tell it was his easily, his name, and the fact he came over yelling about you lockpicking the car, but you continued to lockpick it.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub